Wilbur's pov, since y'all love him so much 🙄

I've decided I'm not doing the vacation chapter. I went to Disneyland btw. For the record, MASSIVE shoutout to disney. I have a sibling whose in a wheelchair, but Disneyland is super wheelchair accessible, which I think is super cool. So, thanks Disney I guess. 

ALso, I leave for five days. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??? OVER 200 NOTIFICATIONS?! GO TOUCH GRASS! ALL OF YOU!

Btw, my personality flips between taking care of everyone and needing to be taken care of. 

Hence why everyone thinks I'm Wilbur. 

-----------------------

Wilbur sighed mentally. 

He was so sick and tired of being in this stupid coma. 

Of course, he wasn't completely alone. Phil showed up at least once a day, always talking to him. Techno and Tommy were around sometimes, but Tommy would always start to cry, which just made Wilbur feel worse. Other members of the SMP showed up. Wilbur knew they'd all moved into a house together, which he thought was super cool. 

Then when he heard his daughter, he tried harder to move, open his eyes, do something! 

And discovered he could move his hand. 

Slightly, just enough to squeeze someone's hand. But it was something, and it meant everything to his daughter. She came around almost every day, telling him about school and what she'd learned. 

"Oh! And Techno took over my studies today! Our number one rule was "If you commit a crime, don't get caught." 

"What? Techno!" 

"What? I'm not wrong! If the orphan commits a crime, the least she could do is not get caught." 

"How about don't commit crimes, Techno?" 

"Well that would just be hypocritical, Phil." 

Then, one day, there was some sort of commotion. Everyone was shouting and something had obviously happened. Wilbur couldn't hear much of it. 

All he knew was that after that, Addison never talked to him again. 

------------------

There. There's your Wilbur. 

Sorry it's the shortest chapter ever, but it's just a little thing. There you go. 

The next few chapters get.... fun. 

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind. 

YOU ARE LOVED!

-Themidnightstorm