Captain Jack Sparrow

Jack was going mad being betrayed by his own crew, his own ship taken by someone he trusted and he was all alone on a small island, left to die.

Jack was staring out at the sea hoping to see a boat, but instead, someone came out of the water and walked over to him.

Jack blinked before looking at the bottle of rum he had in his hand. "I didn't think I was this drunk."

"You are Jack Sparrow?" The half-man half-fish man said to him.

"There should be a Captain in between the Are and Jack." Jack told his strange visitor. "To what do I owe the pleasure? You aren't with Davvy Jones are you?"

"I am Poseidon, God of the Sea."

"Hmm, thought you'd be taller." Jack said.

Poseidon ignored him as he looked around the island. "Got yourself in quite the situation didn't you Jack?"

"You one of those deal-making Gods?" Jack asked.

"No, but she is." Poseidon revealed that there was something wrapped up in a blanket in the crook of his arm.

Jack looked closer to see it was a newborn. "Um, do you know that child's head is on fire?"

"This is my brother's daughter." Poseidon explained. "I will get you off this island and take you to paradise and in exchange you keep her."

"You want me, Captain Jack Sparrow, a rum-soaked pirate who would sell his soul for a ship to raise a god?" Jack asked.

"Yes."

Jack looked around at the deserted island, if he stays here any longer there's no doubt he'll die. "Well, that is a very tempting offer Mr. Fishman, however, I'm not sure I'm father material."

"Neither is her father, he's a cruel and ruthless evil God and it's either I find his child a new home or I give her to him and who knows what he'll do to her. She's very powerful, more powerful than any newborn God I've ever seen." Poseidon confessed. "Raised in the wrong hands she will destroy the world."

"And you think putting her in my dirty hands will keep the world safe?" Jack asked confused.

"I've seen the good in you Jack Sparrow."

"Captain." Jack added.

"You saved all those people, you didn't see cargo like those heartless humans did even though it cost you your life as a rich man you adapted to being a pirate and are now the best of the best. In time you will get your ship back with his child's help if you teach her right." Poseidon said before giving her to Jack and disappearing into the water.

"Hey wait! You said you were gonna get me off this..." Jack looked around to see he is no longer on the island, he was on a whole new land surrounded by trees with fruit growing and a huge house just a few feet away. Jack looked down at the newborn in his arms, her hair was a blue flame which was beautiful to him. "He didn't tell me your name love." Jack heard Posidon say it was a her so he thought of names in his head.

"Why does the name Harmony keep appearing in my head?" Jack wondered before heading into the house.