Rumrunners Island

Will climbed on to the Black Pearl with a very tired Harmony in his arm. "BARBOSSA!" Will shouted before pointing a gun with his free arm. "She goes free!"

"What's in your head boy?" Barbossa asked.

"She goes free." Will repeated.

"You've only got one shot and we can't die." Barbossa pointed out.

"Will give me Harmony and don't do anything stupid." Jack whispered.

Will then pointed the gun to his own head. Harmony was still too weak to stand up on her own so he just kept his arm around her since she saved his life. "You can't. I can."

"Who are you?" Barbossa asked confused.

"No one, he's no one." Jack quickly jumped in. "Just some poor welp I hired to watch me girl is all."

"My name is Will Turner!" Will announced. "My father was Bootstrap Bill Turner. His blood runs in my veins."

"Oh now you accept it." Harmony mumbled.

Ragetti then pointed. "He's the spitting image of old Bootstrap Bill come back to haunt us!"

"On my word, do as I say or I'll pull this trigger and be lost to Davy Jones' Locker." Will threatened.

"Name your terms Mr. Turner." Barbossa agreed.

"Elizabeth and Harmony goes free."

"The Sparrow girl?"

"She just saved my life, I would be lost forever if it wasn't for her."

"Anything else?" Barbossa asked.

"And the crew. The crew are not to be harmed." Will added.

"Agreed."

"Will you are a terrible deal maker." Harmony who was an expert deal maker mumbled knowing just what someone like Barbossa will twist it to make things work for him.

"How?" Will asked.

"You didn't say where or when."

The Black Pearl sailed to an island and forced Elizabeth to walk the plank.

"Barbossa you lying bastard!" Will shouted. "You swore they'd go free!"

"Don't dare impugn me honor boy!" Barbossa snapped. "I'd agreed the lasses go free but it was you who failed to specify when or where. Though it does seem a shame to lose something so fine. Don't it? So I'll be having that dress back before you go."

Elizabeth took the dress off and threw it at him. "Goes with your black heart."

"Oh it's still warm."

Elizabeth refused to jump so the first mate just stomped on the blank causing Elizabeth to fall into the sea.

"I really rather hoped we were past all this." Jack told the crew.

"Jack." Barbossa put his arm around his shoulder. "Did you not notice? That be the same island we made you governor of on our last little trip."

"I did notice." Jack nodded.

"Alright! Where be the little lost Sparrow?" Barbossa asked.

The whole crew looked around but they didn't see her anywhere on the ship.

"Look!" Ragetti pointed to the island and they could all see Harmony was already standing there on the island and gave everyone a mocking wave.

"How the devil did she do that?!" Barbossa asked.

"She is a Sparrow mate." Jack shrugged. He was so gonna scold her for that later. "Now before I go lecture me girl about sneaking off you gave me a pistol with one shot."

"By the powers, you're right. Where be Jack's pistol? Bring it forward."

"Seeing as there's three of us a gentleman would give us a pistol for each."

"It'll be one pistol as before and you can be the gentleman and shoot the lady to feed that child of yours." Barbossa said before throwing the pistol over board.

"How did you do that?!" Elizabeth asked Harmony when she got onto the island. "You're barely even wet."

Harmony however was climbing a three to be on the lookout for anyway to escape without exposing her secret to Elizabeth.

"That's the second time I've had to watch that man sail away with my ship." Jack sighed.

"But you were marooned on this island before." Elizabeth said as she followed Jack. "We can escape the same way you did then?"

"To what point and purpose young missy?" Jack asked. "The Black Pearl is gone. Unless you have a rudder and sails hidden in that bodice... Unlikely. Young Mr. Turner will be dead long before you can reach him."

"But you're Captain Jack Sparrow, are you the pirate I read about or not? How did you escape last time?"

"Last time I was here a grand total of three days all right?" Jack answered. "I survived those three days because this is rumrunners island." Jack opened a secret door in the sand. "By the look of things they've been out of business. Probably have your bloody friend Norrington to thank for that."

"But how did you escape?" Elizabeth pushed.

Jack sighed. "Someone came here and offered me a deal."

"A deal?"

"Yes, get me off this island if I raised the child he had in his arms." Jack admitted.

Elizabeth's eyes widened before she looked over to see the tree Harmony was still in. "Harmony."

"She has always been my reason for my escapes. Unfortunately for you I don't trust you enough to tell you how."

"You don't trust me?"

"I don't trust anyone with my special girl." Jack said before giving Elizabeth a bottle of rum. "Welcome to the Caribbean."