Ten Years Later

Harmony was now sailing the ocean with Jack. She was wearing black boots that matched Jack's. She was wearing tight black pants and shoulder less shirt with a blue vest. She was hiding her hair under a blue bandanna and a black pirate hat on her head.

"You know, you could help me." Jack said as he scooped buckets of water that was filling up the tiny boat.

"I'm good up here." Harmony said as she held on to the mass away from the water.

"I thought you were over your fear of water." Jack grunted as he dumped out another bucketful.

"I'm not fainting at the sight of it, but I still don't want to touch it." Harmony huffed as she looked out at the water and finally saw land up ahead.

"Child! Show some respect!" Jack scolded her as he put his hat over his heart.

Harmony looked over to see dead bodies handing with a sign. 'Pirates, ye be warned.' "I think we should keep sailing, we're clearly not welcomed here."

"I will not be sailing in this piece of junk for another moment." Jack told her as he came up to her.

"If you would let me use my powers we could have this figured out." Harmony glared at him.

"You know you can't do that." Jack told her gently. "You'll cause a world panic, you overuse them too much you get sick, and also it's a good teachable moment on not to rely on your powers in this world."

"No, you're just scared I'll burn your hat." Harmony pouted.

Jack ignored her as the ship fully sunk but not before they stepped off onto a dock.

"Hold up there you two." A dock master stopped them from continuing walking. Jack and Harmony carelessly spun around to face him. "It's a shilling to tie up your boat at the dock."

"What boat?" Harmony asked. "We have no boat anymore."

"Well, nonetheless I need to know your names." He told her.

"What do you say to three shillings and we forget the names?" Jack suggested.

"Welcome you and your child to Port Royal Mr. Smith." The dock master nodded at him before turning away only for Jack to grab a whole pouch full of shillings.

Harmony could hear drums in the distance. "Sounds like a celebration, there won't be many guards."

Jack let her down to a different dock where two guards stopped them.

"This dock is off-limits to civilians." One of them said.

"I'm terribly sorry, I didn't know." Jack said. "If I see one, I shall inform you immediately."

"Why aren't you two at that fancy to-do up there?" Harmony asked curiously.

"Yes, how could it be two upstanding gentlemen such as yourselves did not merit an invitation?" Jack added.

"Someone has to make sure this dock stays off-limits to civilians." The same guard answered.

"It's a fine goal to be sure." Jack said. "But it seems to me that a ship like that makes this one here a bit superfluous really."

"Superfluous?" Harmony asked him raising a brow.

"Play along darling." Jack whispered to her.

"The Dauntless is the power in these waters, true enough." The guard nodded. "There's no ship as can match the Interceptor for speed."

Harmony figured these guards were bored out of their minds so they wouldn't mind a conversation.

"I've heard of one, supposed to be very fast. Nigh uncatchable. The Black Pearl." Jack told them.

The other guard finally spoke for the first time. "There's no real ship that can match the Interceptor."

"Black Pearl is a real ship." The other guard said.

"No, it's not." His partner argued.

"Yes it is, I've seen it."

"You've seen it."

"Yes."

"You haven't seen it."

"Yes, I have."

"You've seen a ship with black sails that's crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out?"

"No."

"No."

"But I have seen a ship with black sails."

"Oh? But no ship that's not crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out could possibly have black sails, therefore couldn't possibly be any other ship than the Black Pearl. Is that what you're saying?"

"No."

"Like I said, there's no real ship that can match the Intercept.... HEY!" The guards turned to see Harmony and Jack were on the ship.