Proposal Accepted

"But we've got to save Will." Elizabeth demanded.

"No, you're safe now, we will return to Port Royal immediately not go gallivanting after pirates." Elizabeth's father insisted.

"Then we condemn him to death."

"The boy's fate is regrettable, but so was his decision to engage in piracy."

"To rescue me. To prevent anything from happening to me."

"I told you so." Harmony sang out mocking Elizabeth.

"Save that for later darling." Jack told her before speaking up. "If I may be so bold as to inject my professional opinion, the Pearl was listing near the scuppers after the battle, it's very unlikely she'll be able to make good time. Think about it. The Black Pearl, the last real pirate threat in the Caribbean, mate. How can you pass that up, right?"

"By remembering that I serve others, Mr. Sparrow, not only myself." Norrington responded.

"Ha! Yet you won't save the boy that saved Miss. Moron here. You're not fooling anyone you selfish prick." Harmony said.

"Mr. Sparrow watch that ward of yours." Norrington glared.

Harmony just smirks at Elizabeth. "There's only one way to save Will now Elizabeth." Harmony said before humming 'Here comes the bride'.

Elizabeth realized Harmony was right, she had no other choice. "Commodore, I beg you, please do this. For me. As a wedding gift."

"Elizabeth, are you accepting the commodore's proposal?" Elizabeth's father asked.

"I am."

"A wedding! I love weddings! Drinks all around!" Jack cheered.

"I hate weddings." Harmony groaned. "Especially forced ones."

Norrington gave Jack a glare.

"I know I know, control my ward." Jack said as he gently moved Harmony more towards himself.

"Mr. Sparrow, you will accompany these fine men to the helm and provide us with a bearing to Isla de Muerta." Norrington said.

Harmony looked around. "What fine men?"

Jack squeezes her tighter. "Shut it for once in your life child."

Norrington continued. "You will spend the rest of the voyage contemplating all meanings of the phrase "Silent as the grave" Do I make myself clear?"

"Oh blow it out your.." Jack quickly covers Harmony's mouth.

"I honestly don't know where she gets it from." Jack told them.

By night fall they have reached Isla de Muerta and the Black Pearl was still there.

"I don't care for the situation." Norrington said.

"Well you better or else you'll never have your bride." Harmony pointed out. "What do you see in her anyway? She's low on brains and you're probably old enough to be her father."

"I am not." Norrington snapped at her.

"Of course you are, why else would you wear a wig unless you're going bald?" Harmony teased.

"Mr. Sparrow!"

"What? She's painfully truthful." Jack shrugged.

Norrington took a few calming breaths. "Any attempt to storm the caves could turn to an ambush."

"Not if you're the one doing the ambushing." Jack told him. "I go in, I convince Barbossa to send his men out with their little boats. You and your mates return to the Dauntless and blast the bejesus out of them with your little cannons. What do you have to lose?"

"Nothing I'd lament being rid of."

"Well to be honest with you, and I mean Harmony honest. There's a risk to those aboard the Dauntless with includes the future Mrs. Commodore."

"Huge possibility." Harmony agreed. "Now give us a boat, I am not swimming."