FIRE!!!

"Apparently there's a leak." Jack said.

"STUPID STUPID SEA WATER!!" Harmony screamed. "Can I get us out now?"

"Hang on love." Jack said before looking out at a hole in the wall.

"What are we waiting for?" Harmony asked.

"They're chasing the crew, we need to get on that ship and find the cursed gold."

"I'll just snap us over there."

"You have to keep that a secret."

"Why?"

"Because I said so, now hush."

Harmony crossed her arms waiting for Jack to give her a demand before the ship jerked hard making her lose her balance and fall into the water in the cell. "WHAT THE FLAMING HELL?!"

"They're shooting at us!" Jack shouted.

"WITH WHAT?!"

Jack held up a silver spoon.

"You got to be kidding me." Harmony groaned.

"STOP BLOWING HOLES IN MY SHIP!!" Jack screamed.

"No doubt this is Will and Elisabeth's stupid plan." Harmony growled as she got up.

"What did you expect darling, only thing people like them learn how to do is say please." Jack said as he picked up Gibb's flask. "Bloody empty. Ok darling, you may get us out of here now I want a drink."

"Finally!" Harmony cheered before she turned her whole body into smoke and went through the door before grabbing the key and letting Jack out before they rushed up the stairs. Of course it was in complete chaos.

"This blows." Harmony mumbled as the canons fired. "Literally."

Jack saw a pirate was swinging on a rope right at him. Jack just simply grabbed it. "Thanks very much." Jack then grabbed Harmony and swung them across to the other ship. Harmony saw someone about to kill Gibbs so she kicked him to the sea as they swung around.

"Jack! Harmony!" Gibbs cheered.

Jack grabbed the flask and gave it to Gibbs. "Bloody empty." Jack then noticed a pirate about to stab Elizabeth with a sword. "That's not very nice." Jack told the pirate before Harmony punched the pirate overboard.

"There's a lot of cursed pirates in these bloody waters today." Harmony sighed.

"Where's the medallion?" Jack asked Elizabeth.

"Wretch!" Elizabeth shouted at him before trying to slap him but Jack caught her hand.

"Where is dear William?" Jack asked.

Harmony followed Elizabeth to see Will was trapped below and it was quickly filling with water. He'll drown and the ship is falling appart.

Harmony quickly ran into the captain's cabin and locked the door. "Oh I don't want to do this." She groaned before she punched a hole into the floor and it was big enough for her to climb though. She swam to Will and pulled him to where he can get some air.

"Harmony! They're gonna blow up the ship, we must get out of here!" Will panicked.

"No kidding." Harmony calmly said before she swam down to the bottom and punched another hole into the boat. She waved Will over and the two swam out together. Will tried to swim as fast as he could but he saw Harmony turned. Even though the sea water was stinging his eyes he could have sworn he saw Harmony hold up her hands and the fire that was coming at her was pushed back away from them. Will didn't have time to question it or even think about it he had to get some air and fast.