Will Turner

Norrington didn't take her to Jack though, instead, they took her to the Governor's house thinking maybe she can have a chance there. Of course, once she was left alone in the room to change into a gown she teleports to where Jack is which is in a jail cell. Harmony hugged him tightly once she was there, luckily the pirates in the jail cell next to them were too busy trying to get a dog with keys to come to them.

Jack laid against the corner of the wall while Harmony lay on his chest.

"Jack, please, let's get out of here." Harmony begged.

"Sleep love." Jack told her seeing how tired she was getting.

Harmony slept on his chest for a while but was awoken by canon fire.

"I know those guns." Jack gasped.

Harmony got off of him and the two of them looked out the window to see the ship that rightfully belongs to Jack. "That's it?" Harmony asked. "That's the Black Pearl?"

"I've heard stories." The pirate in the cell next to them whimpered. "She's been preying on ships and settlements for nearly ten years. Never leaves any survivors."

"No survivors?" Harmony raised a brow.

"Then where do the stories come from I wonder?" Jack smirked.

"Jack it's right there." Harmony pulled on his sleeve excited. "It's what you've been searching for since you got me, we can take it back."

Jack was about to reply but canon fire blew the walls off the cell next to them allowing the pirates to escape.

"Jack, please, let me use my powers now, there are no witnesses." Harmony begged.

Jack was about to grant permission but he heard someone coming. "Harmony hide." Jack quickly covered her up with some hay that was in the corner and saw two crew members rush over.

"Captain Jack Sparrow." A pirate spat. "Last time I saw you you were all alone on a godforsaken island shrinking into the distance. His fortunes aren't improved much."

"Actually these last ten years I've gotten a great treasure, but I'd worry about your own fortunes gentlemen. The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers." Harmony heard one of the pirate's grunts with anger but she heard Jack's calm voice say. "So there is a curse. That's interesting."

"You know nothing of Hell." The pirate growled before they walked away.

Harmony got out of the hay and up to Jack who looked down at her. "That's very interesting."

"So let's go." Harmony said. "Let's get your ship back."

"Go back to sleep darling."

"What?!" Harmony looked at Jack in disbelief. "But the ship!"

"We can't beat the whole crew that can't be killed love." Jack told her as he himself laid on the floor. "Now come."

Harmony of course didn't want to obey but she must, she swore her loyalty to him and laid down on his chest. "Can I at least make us a bed."

"No, that's too obvious that you can just make things appear willy-nilly." Jack said before keeping his arm around and sleeping for the night.

In the morning Will runs down the brig and over to Jack and Harmony's cell. "You, Sparrow."

"Aye" Jack opens his eyes to see him.

"What do you want ya doormat?" Harmony yawned.

"You both are familiar with that ship. The Black Pearl." Will said.

"I've heard of it." Harmony said honestly.

"Where does it make berth?" Will asked.

"Where does it make berth." Harmony scoffed.

"Have you not heard the stories?" Jack asked Will. "Captain Barbossa and his crew of miscreants sail from the dreaded Isla de Muerta. It's an island that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is."

"The ship's real enough." Will said.

"Ya don't say." Harmony said pointing to the hole in the wall next to them.

"Where is the Isle?" Will asked.

"Why ask us?" Jack asked as he fixed Harmony's hat for her making sure no blue fire is in sight.

"Because you're a pirate." Will answered.

"I'm not." Harmony reminded him. "I'm just being raised by one."

"You want to turn pirate yourself boy?" Jack asked.

"Never they took Miss Swann." Will answered.

"Trouble follows her everywhere huh?" Harmony chuckled.

"So it is that you found a girl." Jack laughed with Harmony. "Well if you're intending to brave all hasten to her rescue, and so win fair lady's heart you'll have to do it alone mate. I see no profit in it for us."

"I can get you both out of here." Will answered.

"How's that?" Jack asked. "The keys ran off."

"I helped build these cells." Will replied. "These are half-pin barrel hinges. With the right leverage and the proper application of strength, the door will lift free."

"What's your name?" Jack asked.

"Will Turner."

"That would be short for William I imagine." Jack said. Harmony could see the lightbulb going off in Jack's head. "Good strong name. No doubt named for your father."

"Yes." Will said suspicious.

"Well Mr. Turner. I've changed me mind. If you spring me and my little one from this cell, I swear on pain of death, I shall take you to the Black Pearl and your bonny lass. Do we have an accord?" Jack asked.

"Oh a deal." Harmony grinned. "I love deals."

"Agreed." Will and Jack shook hands.

"Agreed, get us out."

Will easily got the cell open and tossed the door aside. "Hurry, someone will have heard that."

"Not without my effects." Jack ran over to his stuff while Harmony walked out.

Will looked down at her. "Well since we'll be working together I think it's time I learned your name."

"Harmony Sparrow."