Parley?

"He sure loves to talk doesn't he?" Harmony mumbled as Barbossa said a very long speech.

"Harmony darling, get rid of the oars." Jack told her.

Harmony nodded and ran to the row boats pulling out the oars of each one. Will suddenly runs over with Elizabeth and pulls her over to the boat they came in.

"Where's Jack?" Harmony asked as Will literally picked her up and threw her and Elizabeth into the boat.

"Jack's orders Harmony." Will told her.

Harmony widened her eyes and looked back, keeping an eye for a signal or something. Jack never makes plans and he's never predictable.

"Will, what did Jack say?" Harmony asked.

Will ignored her as he helped the two girls get onto the boat.

"Not more pirates." Elizabeth groaned.

"Hey boy, where be Jack?" Gibbs asked Will.

"He fell behind." Will answered.

"WHAT?!" Harmony shouted.

"Harmony, he wants you safe and what about the code?" Will asked her.

"Pirates code! I'm not a pirate but clearly you are Will!" Before anyone could stop her Harmony jumped off the boat into the water and started swimming back into the cave.

"But she hates water." Will said shocked.

"Harmony would swim all the seven seas for Jack boy." Gibbs told him.

Harmony quickly climbed out of the water and ran deeper into the cave to see Jack was on the floor knocked out.

"Jack." Harmony gasped as she quickly kneeled by his side and shook him gently, when that didn't work she make her fingertips glow with blue fire and gently ran it across the bump he got.

Jack slowly started to open his eyes.

"Jack, what happened?" Harmony asked.

"Will knocked me out." Jack answered.

"What?" Harmony gasped as she helped Jack get up. She wrapped his arm around her and helped him walk only to be blocked by the cursed crew.

"You're suppose to be dead." One of them said.

"Am I not?" Jack looked down at Harmony.

Harmony shook her head no.

"Oh." Jack turned only to have more of the crew blocking their escape.

"Palulay." Jack stuttered out.

"What?" Harmony asked confused.

"Palu-li-la-la-lulu." Jack tried again.

"How hard did he hit you?" Harmony asked softly.

"Parlili, parsnip, parsley, partner, partner."

"Parley?" One of the pirates in front of them suggested.

"That's the one!" Jack pointed to him. "Parley!"

"Parley?" Harmony repeated playing along.

"Parley." Another pirate sneered. "Damn to the depths whatever man that thought up parley!"

"That would be the French." Jack answered.

Barbossa then pushed through the crowd. "How the blazes did you get off that island?"

"When you marooned me on that godforsaken spit of land you forgot one very important thing mate. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow."

"Ah, well I won't be making that mistake again." Barbossa then noticed Harmony. "And who is this?"

"Me daughter." Jack answered proudly.

"Ya don't say. Gents, you all remember Captain Jack Sparrow and it seems he has cursed the world with another Sparrow. Kill them."

"The girl's blood didn't work did it?" Jack smirked.

"Hold your fire." Barbossa ordered. "You know whose blood we need?"

"I know whose blood you need." Jack nodded.

"Ye know Jack, we betrayed you too. Maybe your child's blood would work." Barbossa grinned.

"She's not my blood mate." Jack glared. "I took her in as me own."

"Well then we'll kill her if you don't tell us the name."

"You even touch her or point a gun or sword at her then I take the name of who's blood you need to the grave." Jack threatened.

"Also I know where your oars are." Harmony grinned.

The crew and Barbossa groaned. "Not your blood but just like you I see."

"Proud of it mate." Jack teased.