Taking A Ship

"We're going to steal the ship?" Will asked. "That ship?"

"Commandeer, we're going to commandeer that ship." Jack corrected. "Nautical term. One question about you business boy or there's no use going. This girl, how far are you willing to go to save her?"

"I'd die for her." Will answered with no hesitation.

"Oh good, no worries then."

"Jack." Harmony growled when they moved under a boat. "You know I hate the water."

"Sorry love." Jack said as Will and Jack walked with the canoe over their heads in the water. Harmony was too short to touch the bottom so she just held on to the middle seat.

"You hate the water?" Will asked.

"Told you I'm not a pirate." Harmony replied. "I'm just loyal to Jack."

"Appreciate that love." Jack said.

"Hey Will watch out for the..." A loud crunch was heard as Will stepped into a lobster trap. "Never mind."

The three climbed about the ship and Jack lead them down. "Everyone stay calm! We are taking over the ship!" Jack announced.

"Aya! Avast!" Will added pointing his sword.

The crew laughed at Will's impression. "This ship cannot be crewed by two men and a little girl. You'll never make it out of the bay."

"Wanna bet?" Harmony grinned.

"I'm Captain Jack Sparrow." Jack said as he points his gun at him. "Savvy?"

Harmony watched as the crew got on to the row boat. She was on the lookout while Jack does what Jack does best.

"Here they come." Will said as the three hid away while the commodore and his crew boarded the Dauntless now the Interceptor, the so-called fastest ship in Port Royal was theirs.

Jack waved his hat. "Thank you Commodore for getting us ready to make way!"

"We would have had a hard time of it by ourselves." Harmony added as she waved her hand at him.

The crew shot at them but missed of course.

"When I was a lad living in England my mother raised me by herself." Will suddenly said.

"So?" Harmony asked.

"After she died I came out here, looking for my father."

"Is that so?" Jack asked.

"My father, Will Turner, It was only after you learned my name you agreed to help. Since that's what I wanted I didn't press the matter, I'm not a simpleton Jack. You knew my father." Jack looked at Harmony. "Did you as well?"

Harmony shrugged. "I don't think so, I don't go around asking people for their names."

"She never met him." Jack assured. "But I knew him. I'm probably one of the few who knew him as William Turner. Everyone else called him Bootstrap."

"Well, that's a weird name." Harmony mumbled.

"Good man, good pirate." Jack added. "I swear Will, you look just like him."

"It's not true." Will denied. "He was a merchant sailor, a good respectable man who obeyed the law."

"He was a bloody pirate and a scallywag." Jack sassed back.

"My father was not a pirate." Will said pulling out his sword.

"Put it away Will, you're no match for me and Jack. If he wasn't so stupidly stubborn we never would have been caught." Harmony said.

"Hush child." Jack demanded. "Will, it's not worth you getting beat again."

"You didn't beat me, you ignored the rules of engagement, in a fair fight I'd kill you." Will said.

"No one seeks fairness in a fight idiot." Harmony rolled her eyes.

In a flash Will was now dangling over the ship, clinging on for life.

"Now as long as you're just hanging there, pay attention, the only rules that really matter are these. What a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can't. Pirate is in your blood so you'll have to square with that someday. Now me for example I can let you drown, but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga and keep an eye on my child all by me onesy, savvy? So can you sail under the command of a pirate? Or can you not?"

"Tortuga?" Will shrugged.

"Tortuga." Jack nodded before turning to Harmony. "Harmony come, let's get you dried off. Harmony followed Jack into one of the cabins but he closed the door and whispered to her. "Harmony, this is very important, we need to keep this boy alive he's the key to getting the Pearl back."

"Him?" Harmony asked not really understanding.

"The pirates on the Black Pearl are cursed and they need Will Turner's blood to break it."

"The blood of his fathers?" Harmony guessed.

"That's right, so until we get the Pearl back keep him alive, only use your powers as a last resort."

"You're doing all this for a boat." Harmony questioned.

"His father was a very good friend of mine, the only one that didn't betray me." Jack added.

Harmony nodded. "I'll protect Will."