Take A Walk

"Wow." Harmony said as she and Jack pushed through all the pirates. "Did Barbossa do another speech? Will hasn't even been cut yet."

"Jack! Harmony!" Will gasped.

"Not possible." Barbossa whispered surprised.

"Not probable." Jack corrected him.

"Where's Elizabeth?" Will asked.

"She's safe just like I promised." Jack assured. "She's all set to marry Norrington like she promised, and you get to die for her just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really. Except for Elizabeth who is in face a woman."

"A very stupid one at that." Harmony added.

"Shut up. You two are next." Barbossa snapped before he goes to stab Will.

"You don't want to be doing that mate." Jack told him.

"No I really think I do." Barbossa disagreed.

"You do that you won't get to enjoy being uncursed for long." Harmony told him.

"And why is that missy?" Barbossa sighed.

"Because the HMS Dauntless, pride of the Royal Navy is floating just offshore waiting for you." Jack explained.

"You have Elizabeth to thank for that." Harmony said.

Meanwhile the Royal Navy didn't do as Jack said and instead of returning to the ship they stayed in the rowboats.

"What we doing here?" One of the soldiers asked.

"The pirates come out, unprepared and unawares, we catch them in a crossfire, send them down to see Old Hob." His partner explained.

"I know why we're here, I mean why aren't we doing what Mr. Sparrow said we should do with the cannons and all?"

"Because it was Mr. Sparrow who said it." Norrington answered.

"You think he wasn't telling the truth?" The soldier asked. "And should we have allowed him to bring that little girl in a cave filled to the brim with pirates."

"That girl is clearly more manageable when not around." Norrington mumbled.

"But Mr. Sparrow said that girl has never told a lie in her life." The solider said making the whole boat go silent.

"Just hear me out mate." Jack tells Barbossa. "You order your men to row to the Dauntless, they do what they do best, Robert's your uncle, Fannie's your aunt there you are with two ships. The makings of your very own fleet. You'll take the grandest as your flagship, and who's to argue? But what of the Pearl? Name me captain. I'll sail under your colors. I'll give you ten percent of me plunder and you get to introduce yourself as Commodore Barbossa. Savvy?"

"I suppose in exchange you want me not to kill the whelp and put your child under protection." Barbossa guessed.

"By all means you can kill the welp, just not yet. Just wait to lift the curse until the opportune moment." Jack said as he reached in the treasure chest and took some coins. "For instance, after you've killed Norrington's men. Every. Last. One." Jack dropped a coin after each word.

"Elizabeth to, since she's been a pain in the ass to us all." Harmony added making the whole crew laugh.

"You've been planning this from the beginning." Will said to Jack. "Ever since you learned my name."

"Yeah." Jack replied.

"I want 50 percent of your plunder." Barbossa told Jack.

"15." Jack disagreed.

"40."

"25 and I'll buy you a new hat." Jack said. "A really big one, Commodore."

Barbossa smiled at that. "We have an accord, now about the child."

"The child is mine." Jack stood in front of Harmony. "No deals are to be made with her, she will continue to be my responsibility as my ward and no man is to harm her."

"Like they can." Harmony mumbled.

"Shut it." Jack whispered to her.

"Agreed." Barbossa said luckily not hearing what Harmony just said.

"All hands to the boats." Jack told the crew before realizing he still had to be on Barbossa's good side. "Apologies, you give the orders."

"Gents." Barbossa looked at the crew. "Take a walk."

"Not to the boats?" Jack asked.

Harmony saw the pirates get into the water and start literally walking underwater to the boats since they can't die they can stay underwater as long as they want without the need to breathe, this messes up the plan but she admires the strategy. "Well played."