Pintel and Ragetti

While Jack talked to the traitor Harmony looked around the ship Jack has spoken about pretty much every single night, it was bigger than she thought and it was moving at a great speed but it was still just a hunk of wood surrounded by water to her. But it means the world to Jack so if this ship is what he wants most then she'll help him get it back seeing as it's rightfully his.

As she walked on deck something hit her boot making her look down. She picked it up to see it was a wooden eye.

"Me eye!" Someone shouted. She looked up to see a very skinny pirate was panicking. "Has anyone seem me eye?"

"You lost the bloody thing again?!" Another pirate scold at him.

Harmony walked up to the panicking pirate and help up the wooden eye.

The pirate grinned widely as he took it from her and put in back in his head. "Much appreciated lass. And here I was told it be bad luck to have a female aboard. I'm starting to see that's wrong."

Harmony rolled her eyes. "Male, female what the bloody difference? There's more ships that sunk with just men on there that there has been with even one female on board. Only real difference we have is what's between our legs."

"Ragetti! What are you doing?!" Another pirate walked up.

"This kind lass brought me eye back Pintel." Ragetti pointed.

"So what?" Pintel scold. "Have you forgotten she's a Sparrow?"

"May I ask what you all have against Jack?" Harmony asked. "Isn't it your current captain who got you all cursed?"

"Jack was too soft." Pintel scoffed. "Has us always showing mercy and hardly ever taking out his sword."

"And yet he's a world known pirate who is famous for his great escapes, riches and dumb luck. And may I ask what is wrong with mercy?"

"Mercy isn't the way of a pirate." Ragetti explained to her.

"Well your idea of what a pirate's ways got you cursed." Harmony shrugged as she took out a sweet she had in her belt and took a long savory bite out of it. The whole crew watched with envy as they stared.

"So good." Harmony said as she chewed. "But you know, I suppose I should thank your idiot captain. If he hadn't brainwashed you all Jack would have never been left to die and then he never would have gotten me. Funny world isn't it?" Harmony said finishing the sweet. "Well whatever, you all made your choice or rather someone made it for you but oh well. Has nothing to do with me." With that Harmony continued walking around the ship until Jack finally came out and walked right in front of Barbossa.

"I'm having a thought here Barbossa. What say we run up the flag of truce, I scurry over to the interceptor and I negoitate the return of your medallion?"

"Now you see Jack, that's exactly the attitude that lost you the Pearl. People are easy to search when they're dead."

"Now you see mate that's exactly the attitude that got you cursed." Harmony mocked him.

"Jack, I am really losing patience with your child." Barbossa glared.

"Can't be tamed this one." Jack admitted.

"Lock them in the brig." Barbossa ordered.

Harmony slapped the hands of the pirate that tried to touch her but followed Jack with no argument as the first mate dragged him to the brig. Harmony just stepped in before he locked it behind her.

"So what? He's just gonna blow up the ship that has the blood he needs to break the curse?" Harmony asked.

"He doesn't know William Turner is on that ship love and lets keep it that way."