Great Escape

"Hang him." The governor said.

"Hey! We saved your daughter you son of a..." Harmony's mouth was once again covered by Jack's hand.

"Keep your guns on him men. Gillette, fetch some irons." The commodore ordered before lifting Jack's sleeve higher to reveal Jack's tattoo of a sparrow flying over the ocean. "Well, well. Jack Sparrow isn't it?"

"Captain Jack Sparrow if you please sir." Jack corrected.

"Well I don't see your ship Captain."

"I'm in the market as it were."

"He said he'd come to commandeer one." One of the guards jumped in.

"Told you they were telling the truth." The other guard bragged before turning to the commodore. "These are his sir."

The commodore observed the items. "No additional shot nor powder, a compass that doesn't point north, and I have expected it to be made of wood. You are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me." Jack pointed out.

Harmony giggled out loud which brought the attention to her.

"And who is this?" The commodore asked.

"She isn't a pirate, leave her be." Jack told him.

"But she is with you." The commodore said.

"I am her guardian yes." Jack explained.

"Well not for long."

"Commodore, I really must protest." The woman Jack and Harmony saved stepped in. "Pirate or not, these two saved my life."

"One good deed is not enough to redeem a man of a lifetime of wickedness."

"HA!" Harmony said out loud. "You have more blood on your hands than he does!"

"And it seems enough to condemn him." Jack spoke up.

"Indeed." Commodore agreed.

Jack waited til he was in chains. "Finally." In one swift move, he wrapped the chains around Elizabeth's neck.

"Really?" Harmony sighed.

"These people are unreasonable darling, you can't make deals with people that are blind like them." Jack told her.

"Fair enough." Harmony shrugged.

Jack turned his attention back to the woman. "I knew you'd warm up to me." He then looked at the commodore. "Commodore Norrington, my effects, please. And my hat."

"He really loves his hat." Harmony nodded before she grabbed Jack's things and helped him. She got the effects back in place before clearing her throat.

Jack bent down to her so she can put on his hat. "Thank you darling." He turns to the crowd. "Gentlemen, milady, you will always remember this as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!"

Harmony quickly got on his back and held on while Jack went swinging in the air and ran to escape.

"Are you good love?" Jack asked.

"They're not very good shots." Harmony answered as Jack and she went into the blacksmith shop. "What a dump." Harmony said.

Jack put his hat down. "Darling you have my permission to use your powers."

Harmony smiled and was about to snap her fingers but the sound of someone dropping something made them turn to see a man sleeping.

Jack poked his chest and made a loud sound but the man stayed asleep. "It's safe."

Harmony snapped her fingers and the cuffs around Jack's wrists disappeared. "Can I get us out of this town now?"

Before Jack could answer he heard someone coming in. He quickly picked up Harmony and hid behind one of the machines with her.

Harmony peeked out to see it was a young man. "Right where I left you." The younger man said when he saw the old man asleep, he also, unfortunately, saw Jack's hat. Before he could touch it Jack smacked his hand with his sword before pointing it at him.

"You're the one they're hunting." The young man said. "The pirate."

"You seem somewhat familiar." Jack said before lightly turning to Harmony. "Darling, have we threatened him before?"

Harmony stepped out and tilted her head. "Not that I remember, this is a stranger to me."

"I make a point of avoiding familiarity with pirates." He told them.

"Not a pirate." Harmony spoke up.