"Why is the rum gone?

"How did she start that fire so fast?" Elizabeth asked.

"She has a talent for it." Jack said as he and Harmony both sat down by it.

Elizabeth sat next to Jack with a bottle of rum in her hands and started mumbling a song.

"What was that?" Jack asked her.

"It's a pirate song I learned when I was about Harmony's age." Elizabeth explained.

"Will you teach it to me?" Jack asked.

Next thing Harmony knew the sun had set and Jack and Elizabeth were dancing around the fire drunk while singing Elizabeth's song.

"I love this song!" Jack exclaimed. "Really bad eggs!"

Harmony knew what was coming next so she caught Jack right before he fell.

"Harmony love, when I get the pearl back I'm gonna teach it to the whole crew and we'll sing it all the time."

"Please don't." Harmony sighed.

"And you'll be positively the most fearsome pirate in the Spanish Main." Elizabeth said.

Harmony raised her brow at her. She knew Elizabeth was up to something.

"Not just the Spanish Main love. The entire ocean, the entire world. Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is you know. It's not just a keel and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom."

"Ok Jack." Harmony sighed as she dragged him away from the fire far enough to not get burned during the night but close enough to stay warm. "When you start talking like this it means you're about to pass out."

"I do not." Jack protested but after he had one last gulp of his rum he did knock himself out.

Harmony used Jack's coat to make a pillow for his head.

"You two really love each other don't you?" Elizabeth asked.

"He's like a father to me. Even gave me his name." Harmony said before she laid down and laid her head on Jack's chest. "Whatever dumb plan you're up to do it quick."

Hours later Jack woke up to the smell of smoke. "Harmony dear, whatever you're mad about just shoot it."

"It's not me Jack." Harmony told him.

Jack fully woke up to see Elizabeth burning leaves and everything that was in the hidden room. "NO! Not good! What are you doing?! You burned all the food! The shade! The RUM!!"

"Yes! The rum is gone." Elizabeth said.

"Why is the rum gone?" Jack asked.

"One because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into scoundrels."

"Yet you drank three." Harmony told her.

"Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire Royal Navy is looking for me do you think there is even the slightest chance they won't see?" Elizabeth asked.

"You used my fire for evil." Harmony glared.

"And why is the rum gone?" Jack continued to ask.

"Just wait. You give it one hour, maybe two and you will see white sails on that horizon." Elizabeth said.

"Jack." Harmony quickly stopped Jack from pulling out his pistol then turning back to Elizabeth. "If you think for one second the Royal Navy is going to care at all about Will's life you're as stupid as Will is."

"What?" Elizabeth said outraged.

"If you and your dumb crush would have followed Jack's instructions instead of being love struck idiots Barbossa would have never known who Will really is, we wouldn't be on this patch of sand in the middle of nowhere and now your leading your bloody commadore to here who wants to do nothing more right now than to hang Jack and get in your skirt." Harmony then grabs Elizabeth by the collar and pulls her down she she can look into Harmony's eyes.

"If he or your father hurt Jack in anyway I'll be sure you drown this time because if things go your way Jack won't be there to save you this time."