Into The Storm

Harmony looked into the eyes of the new crew members at the end of the line but stopped at one. "Uh oh."

"What? We have a traitor?" Jack asked.

"Worse." Harmony mumbled. "Anamaria."

"Oh that is worse." Jack agreed before Anamaria slapped him hard in the face.

"I suppose you didn't deserve that?" Will asked.

"No that one I did deserve." Jack admitted.

"You stole my boat." She snapped at him.

"Yeah well your boat turned out to be a piece of.." Once again Harmony was cut off my Jack covering her hand.

"We borrowed, borrowed without permission but I had every intention of bringing it back." Jack told her.

"But you didn't!" She snapped.

"Well we can't bring back something that sank because it's a piece of.."

"Harmony!" Jack tightened his grip again. "Shush!"

Harmony rolled her eyes but crossed her arms letting Jack handle it.

"You'll get another one." Jack promised her.

"I will." Anamaria pointed at him.

"A better one." Will added.

"A better one." Jack agreed.

"One that's not full of bloody holes this time." Harmony added.

"That one." Will pointed.

"What one?" Harmony asked as she looked at where Will was pointing.

"That one?!" Jack snapped at Will before quickly agreeing. "Aye, that one. What say you?"

"AYE!" Anamaria shouted loudly as the crew followed.

"You sure about her Jack?" Gibbs asked.

"Oh you can't still believe women are bad luck." Jack said. "Harmony might be outspoken but she is my good luck charm."

"Plus Anamaria is a good sailor." Harmony added. "She can hold her own."

Good thing the whole crew can hold their own because a huge storm started tossing and turning the ship. Harmony tucked herself into the corner of the captain's quarters which is the only place she doesn't need to touch the water.

Will walked in dripping wet like he just took a dip into the ocean. Will panicked a little when he didn't see Harmony on the bed but sighed relieved when he found her in the corner. "Jack asked me to check on you, are you alright?"

"I just really hate water." Harmony mumbled.

"Must be hard having a pirate for a guardian then." Will sat near her.

"Jack keeps me entertained." Harmony told him. "I use to be terrified of water, now I just hate it."

"Well I have some good news for you." Will gave her a friendly smile. "Jack said we're catching up and the storm will be gone once we get there."

True to his word the storm was gone by the time the sun rose, all that was left was fog. Harmony walked out and Jack held her hand when she stood next to him. "You alright love?" Jack asked.

"Dead men tell no tales." The bird said.

"SHUT UP!" Harmony shouted at it.

"Great, she got no sleep." Jack groans knowing Harmony's temper is worse when she's up all night. Jack walked up to Will. "Young Mr. Turner and I..."

"Jack."

"Harmony you're staying.." Jack widened his eyes when Harmony's skin started to turn red. "You're coming to of course darling now... stop doing ... that."

Harmony calmed down, luckily the crew was too busy lowering the row boat to notice.

"Captain." Gibbs came over. "What if the worst should happen?"

"Keep to the code." Jack answered.

"Aye, the code." Gibbs agreed.

As the trio sails into the cave Will asks. "What code is Gibbs to keep to if the worst should happen?"

"Pirates code." Harmony answered.

"Any man who falls behind is left behind." Jack said. "One of the main reasons Harmony refuses to be a pirate but you on the other hand, for having such a bleak outlook on pirates you're well on your way to becoming one. Sprung a man from jail, commandeered a ship of the fleet, sailed with a buccaneer crew out of Tortuga, and you're completely obsessed with treasure."

"That's not true." Will denied. "I am not obsessed with treasure."

Jack looked down at Harmony who was laying against him struggling to keep her eyes open from being up all night. Jack smiled an endearing smile at her before he looked at Will. "Not all treasure is silver and gold mate."