castle Munson

I took the last draw from my cigarette as Eddie pulled into the trailer park off Kerley, "this is it.. the biiig reveal", Eddie said, I didn't know what to say so I just gave a sigh of laughter as he began to park up in his way of an 'orderly fashion'.

We each stepped out, on my way around his van he announced, "Welcome to my castle" with a sense of sarcastic enthusiasm, his arms outstretched, gesturing to his Uncle's trailer.
He ran to the door and began to pull it open, says "ladies first", with an immediate smile as he gazed my face with his soft eyes, I could feel myself blushing again, I giggled "thanks"
Eddie grabbed the door and began to pull it towards him, saying "Feel free to run to my room.. it's just straight on at the back.. But really the doors' open so you'll probably guess which is mine" he started to giggle, turning around and beginning to smile, "you want anything to drink? I got coke, water, coffee?", "oh yeah, thanks coke's good!" I replied.

walking into Eddie's room was like walking into heaven, his electric guitar in the midst of his poster collection.. I turned around to see the rest of his room only to find a pair of metal cuffs hanging from the wall next to his closet...