Nightmare

Eddie switched the tv on to see the news channel talking about dungeon and dragons yet again, the newsreader continued talking about satanism and a manner of other crazy shit, Eddie stood in a funny position and started mocking the reporter, "studies have linked dangerous behaviour to the game, saying it promotes satanic worship, ritual sacrifice, sodomy?? Suicide AND EVEN MURDER!!??" I laughed loudly as Eddie began making his funny devil face impression and rude hand gestures to the TV, he pranced at me and began kissing me again as we both laughed and fell on the floor with a thud, making us laugh even harder, rolling around on the floor.
He blew a raspberry at the tv and then lifted my shirt, blowing another one on my stomach which made me laugh so hard I almost peed, I kicked my legs in the air, "you're such a child!" I squealed out of laughter as I rolled over, he sat up resting his back against the couch and I rested my head on his shoulder while he played with my hair, "I can't believe people are actually believing this stuff, it's literally a fantasy game" he scoffed, "I know aren't they stupid" I added, we turned to each other "yeah" we said in unison, we cracked up with laughter again, "want another beer?"Eddie asked, "sure" I answered, he went to the kitchen to bring over what was left of his six pack while I switched channel trying to find something decent to watch, I settled with MTV in the end which played a montage of new music videos, from Bowie to the Rolling Stones, I could hear Eddie laugh as he came back with two beers, opening one for me and passing it over, "what is it with you and MTV?" He smiled, "It's either that or the 10 o'clock news" I scoffed, "well I guess there's truth to that" Eddie smirked.
We sat on the couch commenting on the music videos and songs of pop music, which we don't usually take kindly to..however it seemed we both had a soft spot for bowie.
I'd finished my beer by now and laid on the couch so my head rested in his lap as my legs took up the rest of the space, Eddie placed his empty beer bottle on the table, "you seem sleepy, should we go to bed?" He asked, "yes please" I replied, he lifted me up and carried me in his arms, placing me in bed as he tucked me in, he cuddled up to me creating a comforting warmth with his arm around my waist, I quickly fell asleep.

•nightmare•

I was walking down the halls of my school when Jason kicked my backpack, I turned around "what the fuck is your problem?" I shouted, "go home freak" he shouted, his friends began approaching me and restrained me so I couldn't run away, "you shouldn't have come here, slut" Jason remarked as he spat in my face, I fought against the strength of his jock cronies, desperately attempting to jump on Jason and rip him apart, but suddenly everyone around me disappeared and I was stood alone in the hallway, I turned around and could see blood oozing from the lockers and from underneath the classroom doors, I turned back to see what I can only describe as a purple-tentacled alien slowly approaching me from around the corner, I was paralysed with fear until I finally released my blood soaked shoes from the clotting red liquid beneath me and began running, I could hear his piercing voice, "why run y/n? Don't be afraid, you're suffering is almost at an end"- "IM NOT SUFFERING!" I screamed behind me, but I found myself at a dead end, to which I tripped in reflex and scrambled against the wall, covered in blood and screaming for help, tears streamed down my face as the alien approached me further, "oh but you are, I can make it end, you're even suffering in your dreams-
I woke up to Eddie shaking my arm and panicking, I gasped for air and I immediately knew I'd had another nightmare, Eddie's eyes were wide with shock and panic, "what happened?" I gasped, "I think you were having a nightmare, let me get you some water" he quickly left the room and brought back a glass of water which I chugged, I looked at the clock which read 5:30, "I'm sorry I scared you" I panted, "don't worry, do you remember what it was about?" He asked, "uhm.. I think I was at school? The floor was covered in blood? I think I was running and tripped, there was this alien chasing me.. covered in tentacles and he had long claws??" Eddie pulled me into a hug immediately, "don't worry, you're safe, it was just a nightmare" he said, suddenly I remembered the pep rally was today, I wanted to see Robin and Vickie perform in the school band, "oh shit, the Pep rally" I whispered, Eddie smirked, "since when were you into basketball?" He looked at me peculiarly, I laughed, "well, I only wanna see Robin and Vickie there really" I smiled, "ohhhhh.. yeah okay that makes sense" he replied, "come on i'll get you a coffee and I'll take you to school"...