Aphrodisiac (another smut lmfao)

The special K had completely worn off now, "wanna watch some tv? Or something" Asked Eddie, "yeah" I whispered while he he tucked my hair behind my ear and held my face, grabbing my hand and picked me up off his bed and laid me down on the sofa while he grabbed some snacks.
Eddie began feeding me cherries slowly while we watched stupid cartoons, "you know cherries are an aphrodisiac?" He said, I paused.."what does that mean?" I asked, he laughed awkwardly, picking up a cherry and tossing it into his mouth, "well.. cherries increase pheromones in a lot of people", he winked and smiled, I leaned in to kiss him on his neck, "well it must work" I giggled, "little minx" Eddie joked as he pushed me down on the sofa and kissed my neck, leading down to my shirt's neckline.
Eddie slipped off his shirt and removed mine quickly, leaning over me again and kissing my chest with my arms wrapped around his neck, we both began laughing as we became more infatuated with each other over the course of just a few minutes, eventually he leaned over me while I traced his tattoos with my fingertips, "you like them?" He asked, "I love them" I replied, he smirked and picked me up so I now straddled his legs and looked down at him, in nothing but my red lace push up bra and black ripped jeans.
He kept me propped up as he held by my butt while we examined each others faces and talked, then his eyes widened all of a sudden, "wait...somethings different.. your breasts look bigger?" He asked, I instantly cracked up with hard laughter, "maybe? I mean it IS a push up bra.." I giggled through my hair, "girls are actually a mystery.. I swear you're a witch or something" he cackled, "how is that even possible..like?" He smiled while he cupped my breasts his in hands and groped me softly, tracing the detailed lace of my bra, I arched my back and gripped his shoulders as I moaned with satisfaction, "red really suits you" He said in a more raspy tone this time, "I know" I moaned, looking down at him again while he smoked a cigarette, he then placed one in my mouth and lit it for me, I felt the smoke fill my lungs and exhaled slowly as I felt a nic rush and began kissing Eddie's forehead, down to his lips and eventually his chest, giving him love bites while he groped me all over, running his ringed fingers through my hair as I bit my lip, he penetrated the back of my jeans with his hands, feeling my whale tail from underneath.
Eddie winked at me while I took a last drag from my cigarette and hopped off Eddie's legs, kneeling before him and teasing his boner through his jeans, "yeah" he grunted as I began unzipping his jeans and exposing his black boxers, now tight and bulging...