(smut warning)

It got to the end of the movie but we still felt equally energised, "you look real good lying down like that you know" Eddie whispered in my ear, "I would probably look even better lying in bed" I shot back, I couldn't believe what I'd said.. but Eddie's eyes followed my body further down and I knew he felt the same way...

Eddie smirked, "Okay.. I see how it is", he grabbed my hand and pulled me up, walking to his room while he whispered "I hope this doesn't alarm you.. but those metal cuffs are on my wall for a reason.. I know you saw them earlier", we walked into his room and Eddie began taking his shirt off, revealing his tattooed chest and muscular arms.. I instantly followed his actions and he gazed upon my breasts, while placing his cold hands on them he began massaging my nipples as I moaned softly, he leaned in to kiss me passionately, wrapping my arms around him and moaning his name..

Eddie suddenly grabbed my neck from behind while pulling one of the cuffs from the wall, instantly placing one on his wrist and another on mine "the safe word is X.. or safe letter" he chuckled, my breath started to tremble and I could feel my vagina beginning to pulse harder than before, i'd even creamed my lace panties already..

We both laid on his bed, and while licking his lips eddie began to trace his cold fingertips down my body and onto my black ripped jeans, tracing down to my vagina, I then noticed a bulge from his jeans, "oh that?" Said Eddie, "Just wait and see.. we need to warm you up first sweetheart", he chuckled..
"..please.." I moaned, as he began to unbutton my jeans, revealing my black lace panties which were now soaked through, he continued to pull down my jeans, chucking them across the floor, "we won't be needing those anymore" Eddie whispered as he continued to play with my half concealed vulva, he removed my panties and revealed my eager pussy, ready for teasing and penetration..