Lovers lake (fluff)

It had been three hours and the weed had
began to wear off after an intense munchies session, we had talked about gigs and bands we wanted to see desperately, "I really wish I was there to see Ozzy bite that bats' head off on stage", Eddie chuckled, I looked at him with wide eyes, "me too!!" We both giggled, he pulled me in closer to his chest, caressing my thigh with his ringed fingers and tracing my lips with his index finger, beginning to kiss me again, "let's go to bed", he picked me up so that I was laid horizontally in his arms again, carrying me through the corridor and placed me softly onto the bed, placing the covers over me as I became progressively groggy, I waited for him to lay in bed with me when I felt him cuddle up to me, kissing me on the cheek and spooning me tightly, "I'm the luckiest guy in the world, you're my girl y/n, I love you", Eddie whispered in my ear, gently kissing me on my cheek again, "I love you Eddie, you're perfect" I replied.

•Noon•

It was Saturday 12pm, I had woken up to the sound of Eddie on his guitar in the living room, I didn't want to move from my position yet as I still felt so comfy and warm, Eddie came to check in me, "hey sleepyhead, how do you feel?" He asked as he sat on the bed, pulling me upwards and into a hug, "I'm okay", I replied, "why don't I take you out for lunch? it's on me", Eddie asked as I smiled, "is this a date?" I joked, "Well.. we can make it a date" he replied with a smile, staring into my eyes.

•Time jump to lunch•

We were both in his van on the way to anywhere that was open, it didn't take Eddie as long to get ready but I didn't want to waste any time so I had chucked on my camo cargos and a cute lace corset top which Eddie seemed to really like, layered with my oversized red flannel shirt and my usual excessive amount of jewellery, "it's actually really warm today.. should we just get a picnic instead and head to lovers lake?" Asked Eddie, "sure!" I replied, I was perfectly happy as long as I was with Eddie.

•Lovers lake•

Eddie parked up near the woods and we walked towards a small clearing where a hidden patch of the lake allowed us to take a dip without anyone seeing, Eddie opened a packet of lays, and started feeding me crisps as I played with his hair while we talked about his band and teaching me the basics of D&D, watching him geek out like this was adorable, the look on his face when talking about something he really cares about is so endearing, Eddie began to endear me further as he chose a name for me, "If I were to pick your D&D name.... Lady of the lake..or y/n the perfect", I could feel my face want to cringe with happiness at Eddie's thoughtful personality and his willingness to be himself around me, "can we go in?" I asked, beckoning at the lake as I removed my flannel shirt, Eddie smiled and nodded, "last one in's the rotten egg!" He said as I furiously removed my top and cargos, now only in my dark red laungerie and my hair in a black scrunchie, Eddie had been stripped of his battle vest and skinny jeans, now only in his charcoal grey boxers, I began to run into the lake when he caught up with me, pulling me back to beat me to the lake and pulling me into a bear hug.

We both stood chest deep within the blue water, he held my face as I stared into his deep brown eyes, my eyes began following his lips, then darted straight back up as he leaned in once again to steal a kiss from me, I wrapped my arms around his muscular body and felt his hair caress my face, I propped my legs around his hips and he stared into my eyes again still holding my face, with his rings freezing into my cheeks I smiled and held his hand on my cheek, "I love you Eddie" I whispered, Eddie pulled me closer, and whispered in my ear, "Say it again" ,
"I love you Eddie", I Giggled.