Natum

The world is brand new 2 days later when Nash finally opens his eyes. It's slow, like waking up from anesthesia, but once his eyes are open his senses are assaulted by everything at once and he immediately closes his eyes. He can hear the neighbor 10 miles down the road chewing away at some potato chips as if he was chewing it right next to his ear. Including of all the noises between him and that neighbor, Nash plugs his eyes and curls up as he becomes overwhelmed by everything he can hear.

"It's okay, my love." Cameron's soft voice whispers tenderly into Nash's ear. A human ear wouldn't be able to detect Cameron's voice but Nash can hear him perfectly fine. "I know it's a lot, concentrate on my voice, baby. Block everything else out."

Cameron can't imagine how overwhelming the world must be for Nash, when he was turned it was during a time with a lot less noise pollution than the modern world. He brushes his lips gently on Nash's shoulder and trails a finger down his side. He uses light touches as to not further stress Nash's vastly improved senses.

Nash listens to Cameron and he feels relieved when he successfully blocks out everything but Cameron. Cameron's touches sends tingling pleasure down Nash's spine and he wonders if that is what Cameron feels when he touches him. Nash finally opens his eyes again and he stares into Cameron's golden brown eyes with speckles of diamonds that Nash never noticed before. Cameron's eyes are enchanting and Nash finds himself getting lost in them.

He feels a bond with Cameron now, it feels like a physical bond that tugs him to Cameron. He looks down between their bodies because he can almost swear there's something there tying him to Cameron but there isn't. He can feel what Cameron is feeling, he feels love and excitement, adoration and lust. It's not confusing at all, they don't mix with his emotions at all, he knows which are his and which are Cameron's. Turning Nash while having sex with him was a deliberate action on Cameron's part. It allows the bond to be strong and unbreakable, it ties the two of them together for eternity.

He turns his head and looks outside the window, the downtown buildings that were once so far away are now completely in view, he can see what people are doing on multiple floors of the high rises. It's absolutely amazing to Nash, the world is completely different. It's like he was blind and deaf before and now he can truly see and hear.

When he looks back at Cameron, the older vampire is looking at him with amusement.

"Finished exploring, my beautiful boy?" He asks Nash, he enjoys the wonder on Nash's face. He leans in and presses a soft kiss on Nash's lips, Nash moans as pleasure courses through him as if Cameron was fucking him and slamming onto his prostate, he can't believe he's feeling all of that from a simple soft kiss.

When Cameron pulls away he smiles as Nash tries to follow his lips.

"I need you," Nash tells him with a slight whine that makes Cameron chuckle.

"We're going to take it slow, Nash. You need to get adjusted to your new life, too much at one time can easily overwhelm you." Cameron says firmly but with a gentle tone. He lifts his hand and traces Nash's jawline gently with his fingertips. The touch sends a tingling sensation up Nash's spine. His eyes get dark as he stares into Cameron's eyes. Cameron leans in slowly and begins to press soft kisses down Nash's jaw to his neck. Nash clutches Cameron's arms and his eyes flutter shut, he lays his head on the pillow allowing Cameron to have full access to his neck.

Cameron teases Nash, he knows exactly what he wants but he avoids that small piece of skin that will drive Nash wild. Cameron licks and sucks on Nash's skin slowly and whimpers as his need grows greater, he's rock hard and leaking pre-cum already. He's so worked up just from a few kisses and touches. Cameron has never lost control and Nash wonders when will he be able to have control like Cameron.