Abitus Sed Non Oblitus

Cameron stares as Nash projects his desire onto his parent's. He tilts his head because that kind of power comes with time and strength, granted Nash is inherently strong because of who his maker is but he shouldn't be able to control someone's mind especially not 2 minds at the same time.

Cameron doesn't intervene, he wants to see if Nash's parents will actually sign the papers when the time comes. He doesn't particularly want 2 children living in his home but he knows that Nash is absolutely set on taking his siblings from his parents and he wants Nash to be happy. He absolutely won't turn Hayes, but he can make some allowances for his young vampire.

Nash turns to Cameron with a smirk on his face, he knows exactly what Cameron is feeling through their bond, he's happy and relieved that Cameron won't fight him on that. Nash doesn't care what his parents think so he sits on Cameron's lap and kisses him sweetly.

"Thank you, my love." Nash murmurs into Cameron's ear as he rubs his chest slowly.

He can feel the repulsion coming for his parents and he smiles sweetly at them as he rests his head on Cameron's shoulder. Cameron's arms come around Nash and he rubs his sides tenderly. His parents stare at the display of affection between the two of them, they're not sure what to make of it. They assumed Cameron was not capable of affection.

"Can we please have some private time with Hayes?" Elizabeth asks softly and Nash studies his mother quietly.

"You had all night," Nash says flatly and they don't budge from the room. There's a tense silence, all of it emanating for his parent's side of the room, Nash and Cameron are completely relaxed. The only noises are the heart monitor that beeps with the rhythm of Haye's heart and the ventilator that breathes for him.

Hours pass and no one moves, Cameron and Nash continue to look relaxed while Nash's parents grow increasingly tense, they don't want to leave Hayes alone with Nash and Cameron, they start to rethink their decision to sign over guardianship to Nash. They don't even know what prompted them to agree to give Nash their younger children. As soon as there's a whisper of doubt in their mind, Nash's attention snaps to them.

He stares at them, he channels his desire to have his siblings and he's not even sure how he does it but once again his parents are docile and will allow Nash to care for Hayes and Skylynn.

The team caring for Hayes enters the room and they approach the bed making Nash's parents move closer to them. Cameron watches everything with amusement, he doesn't really care if they're able to extubate Hayes or not. The only being in the entire world he cares about is Nash and Nash is the only reason he remains.

Nash realizes that Cameron doesn't care what happens, he can't blame him because his siblings mean nothing to Cameron. He does hope that with time he'll grow to care for his younger siblings, they're a part him and he will always love them.

Nash watches as the doctors fiddle with the ventilator as they pull the tube out of Hayes' mouth, they turn off the IV pump that was giving Hayes the medicine that kept him in a medically induced coma. Nash tenses as he watches them, he can't hear Hayes' thoughts at all yet and Cameron rubs his sides tenderly. He presses a soft kiss on Nash's shoulder, Nash relaxes and is grateful for Cameron's calming presence.

"Everything will be fine, my light." Cameron murmurs in Nash's ear and he kisses his cheek softly.

Nash's attention is trained on Hayes, his parents clutch each other and he almost wants to roll his eyes at their dramatic posture. It's almost like someone pressed the on button in Hayes because Nash can hear his stream of thought begin just as his eyes open and he begins to look around. The heart rate starts to beep wildly, Hayes is scared, he can't remember exactly what happened and he's afraid of all of the unfamiliar faces that surround him. He tries to speak but all that comes out is a cough.