O Nata Lux de Lumine

When Nash and Cameron arrive at their mansion with the kids, they gasp in wonderment because they've never seen anything quite as luxurious as that. Nash watches look around with a soft smile on his face. While they were still in North Carolina Cameron had workers redecorate 2 rooms for the children's taste. He may find them to be a nuisance but Nash loves them and he'll do anything to make Nash happy. When they see their rooms Skylynn squeals with excitement, it's all pink and there's pretty dresses hanging from the closest. She has all the toys she could ever want and so she turns and jumps into Nash's arm, she hugs him tightly. She missed her older brother, things at home were not the same without him. She might be young but she is very perceptive.

Hayes' room is amazing, he has everything he could ever want. He has a flat screen tv with multiple game consoles set up, he has s desktop computer and on his bed are a laptop and iPad. Their parents were not poor by any means but they certainly could not afford all of this, Cameron must be filthy rich. Hayes knows he will miss his parents but being with Nash makes him feel safe. The bike accident shook him and it was all because his father was cheating on his mother. Hayes will not miss the drama that is sure to come, they'll get divorced and there won't be a nasty custody battle because they signed it over to Nash.

He turns to his older brother and gives him a happy smile. He hugs him tightly and sighs happily when Nash's arms come around him and rubs his back tenderly.

"You and Sky are safe here, I won't let anything bad happen to you guys. I swear it. "' Nash promises and Hayes steps back, he turns to his room and enters the closest which is filled with designer clothes for him.

Nash leaves Hayes to enjoy his new room and then goes to find his love. He finds him in the library reading a book. Nash takes the book out of his hands and straddles him. He doesn't waste any time, he presses his lips against Cameron in a hungry kiss. He swipes his tongue across Cameron's bottom lip and Cameron does the same in turn. Nash grinds his erection on Cameron's and he moans into the kiss, he's so aroused and he needs Cameron.

"Fuck me," Nash begs and Cameron doesn't hesitate in one swift movement Cameron rips their clothes off and enters Nash making them both moan at the contact. Nash bounces on Cameron's cock and his head falls back as incredible pleasure builds inside of him. Cameron's hand smack Nash's ass and leave a red mark, Nash's cock releases pre-cum from the lustful contact. Cameron's hands go up to Nash's hair and he pulls on it tightly as he slams inside of Nash.

"My light, my love, my all." Cameron murmurs fervently and Nash's heart feels like it might explode from emotion.

"Right fucking there," Nash cries out and whimpers when Cameron slams directly onto his prostate, Cameron bites the skin on Nash's neck and then licks up the blood that leaks out, it sends Cameron into a frenzy and he pounds into Nash while Nash's eyes roll back with pleasure and his mouth falls open. Cameron growls and smacks Nash's ass again. His hands go back to Nash's head and he brings Nash to his lips, their tongues battle it out in a rough kiss.

"I love you so much," Nash mumbles into their kiss and Cameron pulls back from Nash's lips and attaches his mouth to his neck, he sinks his teeth into Nash's neck and the first gulp of blood sends him into oblivion. He fills Nash up to the brim with cum and his body shakes and trembles as he rides his o.rgasm. He pulls away and licks the wound closed and he offers his neck to Nash, he continues to slam into Nash wanting to make him cum before he stops. Nash doesn't hesitate to sink his teeth in Cameron's neck. He doesn't last long either and he gulps down Cameron's blood as his body practically convulses with pleasure. Having sex with Cameron is definitely the best thing ever. Nothing tops the feeling he gets when Cameron makes him cum so hard.

Their movements slow and their lips meet again as they kiss slowly. Hayes and Skylynn are still in their rooms and have no idea what's going on in the library. Nash flips his hair out of the way and he sits back and looks at Cameron.

"Why have we never done that before?" He asks and he's already addicted to the feeling, he wants to feed more from Cameron. He knows that he'd probably cum just from that and nothing else.

"There's a lot of things we haven't done, my love. We'll explore all of them in due time." Cameron murmurs and Nash nods in acquiescence, Cameron was always the dominant one even in his friendship with Nereus.

"Sometimes I wish I could remember my prior life with you. I wonder what it would be like if we were both humans, you know?" Nash confesses and Cameron strokes his back tenderly as he listens to Nash's wishes.

"We were so happy together, my sweet. You were always my soulmate and I found myself wishing I could do things differently, but now you are back in my life and that's all I need." Cameron replies and Nash marvels at house sweet and tender he is with him and how dangerous and frightening he is to everyone else. Nash stands up from Cameron's lap and the go up to their bedroom where they shower together and get dressed again.

"I should go shopping for my siblings, we don't have actual food in the house," Nash says and Cameron nods at him.

"I'll accompany you." Cameron says and Nash nods happily. He gathers his siblings and straps Skylynn safely in the back with Hayes. They go into the supermarket and allow them to pick all of their favorites. They're at the dairy section when Nash gets a whisper of a thought with his name in it. He turns and meets the eyes of Matthew Espinosa is also known as Nash's crush for the majority of his high school career. Matthew was part of the popular crowd and Nash kept to himself, Matthew knew of him everyone did. They knew he was a genius but they thought that made him too weird to be friends with him.

But the Nash now is absolutely breathtaking and Matthew is immediately drawn to him. There's something different about him that makes him seem so mysterious and desirable. He recognizes his siblings and wonders if Nash's family moved to California. He's attending UCLA and figures that Nash might be as well.

He saunters up to Nash and flashes his famous, panty-dropping smile, he's determined to make Nash his.

A/n- short as fuck rawr. so who knows where this is headed?