Praeceptum Tutelaque

Aaron does not leave them and once Nash grows accustomed to Aaron's presence he actually appreciates it because Aaron would never allow anything to happen to Hayes. For Nash time flies by now, he has an eternity ahead of him and days feels like hours to him. With the eradication of Shawn and the Russian mafia that had so passionately hunted Nash down, the small family of vampires and children live peacefully.

Before Nash knows it, Hayes is of age and ready to bind himself to Aaron. He grew to love the kind vampire who was there to guide him through high school and his formative teenage years. It's on the eve of his 18th birthday that Nash finally sits down with his younger brother and tells him about the existence of vampires and how he was turned by Cameron shortly after he came to live with him in California.

Hayes takes the news surprisingly well, he had sensed that something was different about the 3 vampires but he would have never imagined that it was because they were vampires.

He willingly accepts to be turned by Aaron, he was already in love with him and an eternity with him and his brother sounds amazing. He's especially excited about the abilities that he will acquire from being turned. When Aaron is ready to turn Hayes, Nash and Cameron take Skylynn away on a beach trip to give Aaron the privacy and time to turn Hayes the same way Cameron turned Nash.

They return a week later to a happy couple, Nash is so relieved that everything went fine with Hayes and that now his brother is immortal just like he is. The only one left to be turned is Skylynn and Nash trusts Cameron to find a vampire worthy of being bound to his little princess.

Cameron finds that he has affection for Nash's younger siblings and even Aaron. After being alone for so long, to have a family was foreign at first but now he would do anything to keep Nash's siblings safe.

They continue their friendship with the Jacks, Cameron still considers them acquaintances but they get more respect than anyone else on the planet and it is solely due to the fact that they attempted to keep Nash's siblings safe even at the cost of their existence.

------

Nash stands in front of the scroll that he wrote thousands of years ago for Cameron. He's learned Latin and is able to read it on his own, at times he gets flashes of his prior life. He wonders what life would have been like if Cameron had returned sooner and had turned Nash before he died. He does know that he's happy with how things played out because now they have a family. Aaron, Hayes and Skylynn fill the big mansion that used to be so empty with just Cameron.

He knows his maker is descending from the top floor and smiles when Cameron wraps his arms around Nash.

"What are you doing here, my sweet?" Cameron murmurs as he presses a gentle kiss on Nash's neck, Nash shudders when Cameron scrapes his teeth across the sensitive skin there and his head falls back on Cameron's shoulder as he exposes his jugular.

"Just thinking about our family," he breathes out but his thought are now firmly on Cameron and the insatiable lust he feels for him whenever they are close.

"Fuck..." he moans when Cameron's teeth sink into Nash's neck and he begins to gulp down his sweet tasting blood.

They don't leave the vault for a very long time and don't care if everyone in the house is able to hear them make love.

With eternity ahead of him, surrounded by the people he loves, Nash knows his life is finally perfect.

Fin
A/n- dats all folks. Lmao.