👔ɢᴀʙʀɪᴇʟ ᴀɢʀᴇꜱᴛᴇ👔

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair

Shadow Moth is standing in front of the lair's window. "Lady Luck, ever since you became the guardian of the Miraculouses, something has been different, and believe me, I will find out exactly what it is."

The lair window then closes shut.

Scene: Gabriel's Repository.

Gabriel is in front of Emilie's coffin. "Tonight, Emilie, our rings will once again be united. I've invited your sister and Félix. I have every intention of getting back what he stole from me."

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Graham de Vanily Car.

Félix is watching the Noir Blog on his tablet as Giselle is explaining on-screen.

"The Miraculous are magical jewels that give powers to heroes like Lady Luck's earrings and Cat Noir's ring. But the supervillain Shadow Moth, or should I say, Terrorist Moth, also has two Miraculous in his possession, and they will give him his powers. We can figure out from this that the Miraculous can either make a superhero or a supervillain. It's all riding on who wears it, which is why these jewels can't fall into just anybody's hands. That's all for today, guys! Beaumont out!"

Félix puts down the tablet. "I hope we'll get to see some superheroes while we're here in Paris, mom." He told Amelie.

"That would be pretty exciting, wouldn't it, darling?" Amelie kisses her hand and Félix puts his hand on it, pressing it to his cheek.

Scene: The Agreste Mansion. Nathalie's Room.

Nathalie hears a knock on the door. "Yes?" She asks.

Adrien comes in with a trolley that has a plate of lunch on it and approaches her bed.

"Thank you, Adrien." Nathalie told him.

Adrien sits down at the edge of her bed. "My father doesn't want me to invite my friends from school tonight."

"But there will be some teenagers here, like Chloé and Kagami." Nathalie informs.

"Yeah, but only 'cause their parents are members of his club." Adrien counters.

"These club members are influential people in Paris. They are very important to your father, Adrien." Nathalie says.

"And my friends are very important to me." Adrien responds sadly.

"...You know, Kalianna's father will be there, which means she'll be there too." Nathalie reveals.

Adrien looks at the executive assistant with surprise. "Really? I had no idea Mr. De-Sinclair was apart of father's club."

Nathalie gives him a small smile. "Mr. De-Sinclair is one of the top lawyers in Paris and is always highly recommended. Gabriel offered him to be apart of his club weeks go, so he and Kalianna will be coming to the party."