🇨🇵ᴍᴇɢᴀ ʟᴇᴇᴄʜ🇨🇵

(Sukura41: This episode was absolutely disgusting to me

(Sukura41: This episode was absolutely disgusting to me. 🤢)

Scene: The Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.

Kalianna and Giselle exit, the latter is holding a box.

"I'm so glad we decided to get some macarons before school," Giselle opens the box, revealing tiffany blue macarons.

"Mmm, classic." Kalianna smiles, taking out a macaron and eating it.

"Kali, look!" Giselle points to the park.

"Hm?" Kalianna looks at the park.

Mayor Bourgeois is seen speeching in front of the audience about the Project Oxygen.

"Some time ago, during our Space Dumpster Program, I promised Parisians the end of pollution. And now I'm keeping that promise with Project Oxygen!" André indicates the Project Oxygen.

The crowd takes photos of the structure.

Meanwhile, Mylène and Ivan are protesting while holding the signboards at the corner in front of a bulldozer.

"Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen!" They chanted.

"Is that Mylène and Ivan?" Kalianna squinted her eyes at their friends.

"I wonder they they're protesting? Let's go over and see." Giselle suggested, crossing the road, and Kalianna follows after her.

"Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen!" Mylène and Ivan continued to chant.

"Guys!" Giselle calls, approaching them with Kalianna.

"Hey Kalianna, hey Giselle." Ivan greeted.

"Hey, what're you two doing? Why are you protesting against Project Oxygen?" Kalianna rose an eyebrow.

"Yeah, the mayor's finally doing something right for once." Giselle eats a macaron from the macaron box.

"Yeah, by the price of cutting down the trees!" Mylène reveals.

"What?! He can't cut down the trees! They're apart of nature!" Kalianna says.

"Exactly, which is why we're protesting. Come on Ivan, let's keep chanting." Mylène told her boyfriend before she and him resumed chanting. "Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen!"

"We should leave them and get to school," Giselle told Kalianna.

The noirette nodded and walked away from Ivan and Mylène with Giselle towards Collége Françoise Dupont.

Meanwhile, Mayor Bourgeois notices the couple protesting and sighs. "Officer Roger, please deal with those protesters." He instructed the Lieutenant.

"But Mr. Mayor, they're just kids." Roger says.