💧ᴅᴏᴋᴜ💧

Scene: At Parc des Princes

Cat Noir and Green Warrior are keeping four dinosaurs trapped in the latter's Shell-ter and waiting for Lady Luck.

"Hey, do you think T-Rexes eat a lot?" Cat Noir asks the turtle hero.

He looks at him with a deadpanned expression. "They're carnivores, of course they do."

"Alright, jeez, I was just trying to make conversation!" Cat Noir says.

"That was a terrible approach then," Green Warrior replies.

Just then Lady Luck shows up with Anne-Jeanne Théoxanne du Bocquale.

"Yeah, it's all good! We found the dino call!" Lady Luck told her hero partners.

Anne-Jeanne chuckles. "It rolled under my cyclotron."

One of the dinosaurs breaks Green Warrior's protective shield.

"Hurry!" Green Warrior yells.

Anne-Jeanne blows through her call and gets the dinosaurs to calm down.

Green Warrior sighs with relief. "Unshield," He gets rid of his barrier.

"Oh, yes!" Anne-Jeanne rubs one of the T-Rex's belly. "Who's the good little T-Rex? You are!" She then makes cooing noises.

Lady Luck giggles, then notices Green Warrior looks solemn. "Everything okay, Green Warrior?"

"Hm?" Green Warrior looks at her. "Yeah... Yeah! I'm fine," He nods.

Lady Luck doesn't believe him, but doesn't wanna press the situation.

"Pound it!" The Miraculous trio fist-bumped.

"Good luck with your good little T-rexes, Mrs. du Bocquale," Lady Luck says to Anne-Jeanne. "And please make sure to not lose the dino call again."

Anne-Jeanne nods before Lady Luck, Green Warrior, and Cat Noir leap away out of the stadium.

"Bye!" Anne-Jeanne waves after them. She then looks at her dinosaurs. "Maybe it wasn't the best idea to bring you dinosaurs back to life. What am I gonna do with you guys now? You're gonna eat my entire food budget."

(Sukura41: WHY TF WOULD YOU BRING DINOSAURS BACK TO LIFE??? AND HOW?!?!?!)

Bob Roth appears in a helicopter with a megaphone just then.

"I'll buy them from you! I'll put them on an island and turn it into a theme park, I'll be rich!" Bob cackles.

Scene: Paris Rooftops.

Cat Noir is going back home while Green Warrior is going to safe place with Lady Luck whereas Vixy is hiding behind a wall.

"Catch you later!" Cat Noir says to the two.