🦋Optigami🦋

Scene: Nathalie's Bedroom

Gabriel and Nathalie are discussing matters.

"This is what we learned, thanks to the Akumatization of Chloé Bourgeois as Miracle Queen," Optigami flies nearby as Nathalie shows Gabriel the true identities of Vixy, Queen Bee, Ryuko, Monkey King, Viperion, Pegasus, and Green Warrior on her screen.

"Yes... I remember..." Gabriel says, having a brief flashback of the holders coming before Miracle Queen.

"Since then," Optigami files and lands on Nathalie's finger. "I created Optigami."

Scene: Shadow Moth's Lair.

Mayura charges a feather in her hand. "My beautiful Amok, bring my creation to life!" She puts the Amok in her tablet. She concentrates her power and creates the Sentimonster Optigami, which flies onto her finger. "Optigami, I am Mayura."

Optigami opens its eyes, then flies away.

"Be my eyes and discover all of Lady Luck's secrets!" Mayura says as Optigami flies out of the lair.

Scene: Paris. Streets.

Optigami flies into the yellow light of a traffic light and opens its eyes to spy on Luka delivering a pizza.

Nathalie (narrating): Under my control, Optigami followed each of the Miraculous holders. Alas, they're just ordinary teenagers,

Scene: Swimming Pool.

Optigami flies into a lifeguard's chair and opens its eyes to spy on Adonis, who is swimming with Maya.

Nathalie: Who spend their time between school and extracurricular activities.

Scene: Art Classroom.

Optigami flies into a statue's head and opens its eyes to spy on Max, who is playing chess with Markov.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Mayura watches what Optigami sees through her tablet, which displays Kagami and Hiro practicing fencing together.

Nathalie: True, Lady Luck sometimes trusts them with a Miraculous.

Scene: Streets. Scenes from "Mega Leech" through Optigami's point of view in which Lady Luck gives Miraculous to Max and Kagami, as well as Hiro giving back his Miraculous, and her covertly going into the sewers, all play out.

Nathalie: But she's established rules that prevent anyone from discovering her secret identity: she never shows her face, always takes back the Miraculous, and makes sure no one ever follows her.

Scene: Sewers.

Optigami flies around, searching for Lady Luck, but cannot find her.