⚽️ᴘᴇɴᴀʟᴛᴇᴀᴍ⚽️

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair

Gabriel is holding the Magical Charm that Lady Luck gave him when he was Akumatized into The Collector at his private party.

He holds out his tablet while an Akuma flutters around his lair. "Come here, my little Akuma, and evilize me!"

The Akuma flies toward his tablet, only to be blocked by a powerful force created by the Creati Charm. The Akuma then becomes purified as it touched the force field.

"The Magical Charm keeps repelling the Akuma," Gabriel told Nathalie on his tablet.

Nathalie coughs. "If Lady Luck was able to create a Magical Charm to counter the Akumas, then your power is capable of evolving, too. The Grimoire is clear: the only limits to the powers of the Miraculous are those their holders set for them."

"Duusu, Nooroo, dual metamorphosis!" Gabriel transforms into Shadow Moth.

The supervillain places his tablet on the table with Nathalie still on the call. He takes a deep breath as a butterfly lands on his palm and concentrates on his power to create a much more powerful Akuma. Successfully corrupting a butterfly, it flutters from his hand.

"Reverse morphosis!" Shadow Moth de-transforms into Gabriel. He grabs hold of the tablet again as he summons the Akuma to himself. "Akumatize me!"

For the second time, the Akuma flies towards his tablet, but to no avail, as the Akuma is repelled and purified once again.

"It's no use, Nathalie! I've been trying for weeks now!" He told his executive assistant.

"Don't give up! Force the power to your will. Don't forget why you're doing this, Gabriel!" Nathalie urged.

"Duusu, Nooroo, dual metamorphosis!" Gabriel transforms again into Shadow Moth.

A butterfly lands on his hand; he once again tries to corrupt it with more evil as a purple aura envelops him, leaving Nathalie in awe.

"I... can do this! I want it!" Shadow Moth grunts.

Successfully creating a more powerful Akuma in his hand, purple lightning streaks began to form around it as it flutters away from his palm.

"Reverse morphosis!" Shadow Moth de-transforms again into Gabriel again and he grabs his tablet. "Come, Megakuma. Evilize me!"

The Megakuma flies towards his tablet, persisting through the force of the Magical Charm until it destroys it and finally lands on Gabriel's tablet, who then transforms into the Collector.

"Finally!!" The villain proclaims triumphantly.

"You did it!" Nathalie says from his tablet.

The Collector releases the Megakuma from himself and de-transforms into Gabriel.