💜ɢᴜɪʟᴛʀɪᴘ💜

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom

Miss Bustier is writing on the chalkboard, teaching her class.

Kalianna writes something on a piece of paper in red ink, then folds it up. She leans forward and taps Adrien's shoulder.

The boy turns around and sees the noirette offering him the paper. He takes it before unfolding it, then blushes when he sees what's on the paper.

It was a red heart with a couple of other small hearts floating beside it.

Adrien turns and smiles at Kalianna, who is blushing.

Meanwhile, Nathaniel is drawing on his tablet, and Mylène explains something to Alix.

Just then Rose groans and puts hand on her head. "Miss Bustier," She stands up, and Miss Bustier looks at her. "May I go to the nurse's office? Miss Heady is back."

"Well we can't let Miss Heady unattended. Kalianna, would you please accompany Rose to the nurse's office?" Miss Bustier asked the ravenette.

Kalianna nods. "Of course Miss Bustier," She stands up and looks at Rose. "C'mon Rose."

As the two left the classroom, no one noticed the worried look on Juleka's face.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont Courtyard.

Kalianna and Rose are walking to the nurse's office.

"So who's this Miss Heady thing you're talking about? Is it like some sort of headache?" Kalianna asked the Lavillant girl.

"That's right Kalianna!" Rose confirms. "Heady is a nickname I have for my headache when she pays me a little visit. That'll teach me to leave the house without Mr. Brekkie."

Kalianna stops at the door of the nurse's office, looking at Rose, confused.

Rose sees the look she has on her face and begins to elaborate what she meant. "Wakie Wakie, I'm Mr. Brekkie, the big breakfast to keep you healthy!"

Kalianna laughs lightly. "Ah, Rose, I love how you see the world through rose-colored glasses. Come back as soon as you can. Say hi to Sissy for me!"

"Sissy?" Now it was Rose's turn to be confused.

Kalianna shows Rose the nurse's office door. "Nurse Sissy's office!"

Rose laughs. "Don't worry Kalianna, Sissy never keeps me long." She opens the door and enters the office.

Kalianna waves at her before walking her way back to class.

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Kalianna opens door and walks inside. "Everything's okay, Rose just missed breakfast is all."

Those words did not ease Juleka's worry, instead, it only made it worse.