🐸ʀɪꜱᴋ (ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏᴛʜ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🐸

Scene: Jardins du Trocadéro

Lady Luck uses her power to fix everything from a battle. She and her team land on top of the Jardins du Trocadéro garden.

"Pound it!" The hero team fist-bumped.

"Way to go, guys! You're the best super team ever. Shadow Moth didn't stand a chance!" Lady Luck pumps her fist.

"I guess that's why he stays in the shadows, 'cause we shine too bright for him." Green Warrior quips.

Monkey King chuckles. "Good one Green Warrior."

The two boy heroes high-five each other before their Miraculous start beeping.

"Well, he won't stay in the shadows long if we all de-transform right here. Let's rendezvous later so you can all return your Miraculous to me." Lady Luck instructed, and the heroes then leaped away in different directions.

"Can I come with you?" Cat Noir asked Lady Luck, stopping her from swinging off.

Lady Luck sighs.

Cat Noir senses her upset mood and frowns. "I know, I know. Only the Guardian knows the identities of the Miraculous holders. And Cat Noir, despite being the first and most amazing team member of all is now just a holder like any other."

"You're not the most amazing member kitty, no one on this team is most amazing. We're ALL amazing. But like you always say, it's me and you against the world." Lady Luck told him gently, giving him a smile before swinging away.

Cat Noir smiles slightly.

Scene: Chimney.

Lady Luck hides behind a chimney wall. "Blue Vixen, how's it looking?" She asked into her earpiece.

Scene: Montparnasse Tower.

Blue Vixen checks each rendezvous point with her telescope. "You can go now, the coast is clear."

Scene: Paris Rooftops.

Lady Luck goes to each rendezvous point and retrieves each Miraculous from Adonis, Kagami, Luka, Juleka, Rose, and Hiro.

Her earrings start beeping just then. "Bug out!" She waves to Hiro before swinging away.

Hiro waves after her.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Alleyway.

Lady Luck and Blue Vixen meet up with each other and jump into an alley.

"Another perfectly organized operation, Lady Mademoiselle! Let's rest." Blue Vixen de-transforms into Giselle.

"And perfectly secure thanks to you, Mademoiselle Vixen! Spots off." Lady Luck de-transforms into Kalianna.