🐦ᴍʀ. ᴘɪɢᴇᴏɴ 72🐦

Scene: Kalianna's Room

Lady Luck is experimenting as Giselle and Trixx spectate while the Kwamis do their own thing.

"Can you imagine I could've prevented Shadow Moth from creating villains in the first place? HA! That fvcktard would be ruined!" Lady Luck grins maliciously at her best friend, causing her to gulp.

"Y-Yeah," Giselle hesitantly agrees, sharing a worried look with Trixx.

Sometimes, her BFF could be a little scary.

"Have you noticed that Sh1tty Moth seems to reakumatize people much more often these days? At first, I thought he was running out of citizens to Akumatize, but it turns out the reason why he does it, is to get to know them and figures out how to manipulate them better!" Lady Luck explains.

"You're right, and it seems his favorite victim is Lila and Chloé. I mean, how many times have they been Akumatized again?" Giselle taps her chin, pondering.

"Chloé's been Akumatized five times ever since she willingly joined Hawk Moth's side," Lady Luck points at a picture of Chloé on the board in her room.

On the bottom of the photo written was '5x' in red ink.

"And Lila, see for yourself," Lady Luck continues experimenting.

Giselle goes to the board, looking at Lila's photo which had red devil horns drawn on her head. At the bottom was '17x' written in red ink.

"What the he11?! Lila's been Akumatized seventeen times? And to think, it's mostly because of her jealousy of you, and that one time when she... she..." Giselle clenches her hands, thinking of when Lila harrassed Hiro and got him Akumatized.

"I know what you're thinking about Elle, don't dwell on it. Lila won't be getting near Hiro again," Lady Luck assures.

"Yeah," Giselle unclenched her hands. "You're right," She then notices photo of Xavier Ramier, and at the bottom was '71x' in black ink. "What? Mr. Pigeon has already been Akumatized 71 times?! That's even worse than Lila!"

"Mr. Ramier is just a harmless guy trying to take care of his pigeons. It's so not fair to him! I'd promised him I'd find a way to keep him safe from Shadow Moth, but I just can't figure it out," Lady Luck groans. "I don't understand a thing in this spell book!"

"Master Fu didn't understand much in it either, but he was able to do it with proper time and rest!" Wayzz informs.

"Oh! Hold that thought Wayzz, I think this is it!" Lady Luck spinkles some pepper into the pot, causing an explosion.

Scene: Kitchen.

Gladys stops sweeping when she hears the faint explosion from upstairs, then shrugs and starts sweeping again, humming.

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

"Ugh, I was sure that "spicy little rock" would be pepper," Lady Luck hangs her head. "But I can't give up!" She continues experimenting.