💦ꜱᴇɴᴛɪʙᴜʙʙʟᴇʀ💦

(Sukura41: Have fun reading this crack chapter

(Sukura41: Have fun reading this crack chapter. 😂😂😂)

Scene: Césaire Apartment.

Alya, Nino, Kalianna, Giselle, and the Césaire family are all sitting at the table, while Marlena Césaire is serving food.

"Mmm, everything smells delicious, Mrs. Césaire!" Kalianna smiles at the chef.

"Kalianna, call me Marlena," Marlena places a dish of Colombo chicken in front of the noirette. "You'll let me know how you like my Colombo, okay?"

Kalianna nods while Marlena walks away. She then sees Alya and Nino looking at her with dirty looks and frowns. "What the he11 are you both looking at?"

"You, obviously." Nino retorts.

"Why are you here?" Alya questioned angrily.

"Because I was... I was..." Kalianna trailed off, pausing to think about why she was at Alya's house. "Why am I here?"

"Don't be silly Kali. You were invited here by me." Otis spoke up.

"Oh... I was? I don't remember-" Kalianna stopped when she spotted Trixx floating over the table with a small plate, fork and knife set in front of him. She gasped and looked at Giselle with wide eyes. "Elle, what're you doing?! Why is Trixx not hiding? He's a secret!" She whisper-yelled to the singer.

"Oh really? Exactly why is he such a secret, Lady Luck?" Giselle asked, raising an eyebrow.

Kalianna's eyes widened once more. She turns to see Ella and Etta, Otis, and Nora smiling at her ominously while Nino and Alya scowled at her.

"U-Uh, Lady Luck? W-Why are you calling me Lady Luck Giselle? I'm not Lady Luck. I'm Kalianna!" Kalianna attempts to lie.

Nino scoffs. "Oh please, everyone knows that you're Lady Luck dumba$$."

"To think that you've been lecturing us about blah, blah, blah, "you must keep your identity a secret," blah, blah, blah, "otherwise I can't give you your Miraculous." Chloé suddenly spoke up, sitting next to Giselle. "I would have made a much better Lady Luck. Talk about a ridiculous Guardian, utterly ridiculous!"

"Shut the fvck up Chloé!" Kalianna says heatedly, then looks at Alya. "Césaire, what the he11 is SHE doing here at your house?" She points at Chloé.

"The better question is, why you were so sloppy with hiding your identity?" Giselle smirks at Kalianna.

"Giselle, what's gotten in to you? You're supposed to be my best friend!" Kalianna cries.

"She's not your best friend, she's MY best friend now, since you were so careless, Gigi wants nothing to do with you anymore." Alya smugly told Kalianna.