🟡ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ꜱᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🟡

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel. Chloé Bourgeois's Room.

"Chloé, you need to apologize to Kalianna tomorrow." Zoé demanded.

Chloé, who is sitting on a couch filing her nails, is unfazed by her angry tone. "And what are YOU gonna do if I don't?"

"I'll tell my stepfather what you did." Zoé threatens.

Chloé laughs. "Even if you do, my daddy won't do anything, he's too spineless."

Both girls screamed when the double doors of the room was kicked down.

"CHLOÉ BOURGEOIS!" Golden Samurai furiously says, pointing his katana at the spoiled blonde. "あなたは自分のしたことを後悔するでしょう!! (You will regret what you have done!!)"

Chloé shrieks and shoves Zoé towards Golden Samurai, causing her to stumble. "Please, take her instead!"

"Are you serious Chloé?!!" Zoé glares at her half-sister.

Golden Samurai simply pushes the Lee girl aside with his finger and points at Chloé. "It is YOU who I want! You will confess what you've done!"

"But I didn't do anything!" Chloé protested.

"LIES!" Golden Samurai proclaimed, reaching towards her.

Chloé screeches and tries to run away, but she is grabbed by the back of the jacket and lifted into the air. "Let me go you giant a$$hole!" She demands, kicking her legs.

"Mind your tounge or I'll cut it out." Golden Samurai threatens.

"Mr. Masaru!"

Golden Samurai turns to see Lady Luck standing in the doorway. "I am not Masaru, I am Golden Samurai!"

"Your granddaughter Kalianna explained to me what happened when I was patrolling in the area. I know you're furious at Chloé for destroying the glass bear your late wife gave you, but you have to handle this the legal way," Lady Luck tried to reason with the villain.

"THAT'S what this is about? That cheap bear that Kalianna dropped?" Chloé scoffs. "Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"

The Bourgeois girl gasped when Golden Samurai's other hand flew to her throat, and she choked and coughed when he squeezed it harshly.

"黙れ, 邪魔者め. (Silence, you little nuisance.)" Golden Samurai hissed in Japanese, then looks at Lady Luck. "The right way, is to force this brat to confess, and when I'm done," He points at the bug heroine. "I'll deal with you after."

Chloé screams as Golden Samurai ran to her balcony door and jumped through it, shattering the glass and smashing through the balcony railing as he practically flew away from the building.

"Holy sh1t!" Lady Luck cursed as she and Zoé ran to the destroyed railing and saw Golden Samurai landing on a roof.

He jumped away from the roof and Chloé screamed in a high-pitched manner.