🟡ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ꜱᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🟡

(Sukura41: Decided to scrap out Kuro Neko and replace it with an original chapter

(Sukura41: Decided to scrap out Kuro Neko and replace it with an original chapter.)

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

"Each of you will have to bring an item tomorrow that is valuable to you and explain why it is precious to you. Do you all understand?" Miss Bustier asked.

"Yes, Miss Bustier." The students nod.

"I'm going to bring the most valuable thing with me tomorrow, and I bet it'll top every lame thing you losers bring." Chloé spoke up smugly.

"Lemme guess, it's yourself?" Marinette asked sarcastically.

Some teens tittered at this while Chloé glared at the bluenette.

"Obviously, the most valuable important thing to me is myself, but since I'm coming tomorrow, I'll bring something else that's of value." Chloé says.

"No one cares, Chloé." Kalianna rolls her eyes.

Chloé shoots her a dirty look. "Whatever, De-Sinclair, I bet you don't even have something of value. Hmph!" She turns away with crossed arms.

Kalianna frowns at this.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Outside School.

"Chloé's right, I honestly don't have anything that's valuable to me." Kalianna told Giselle as they walked down the steps.

"Does the Miracle Box not count?" Giselle whispers to her best friend.

This causes the noirette to giggle. "No, it doesn't count, because I can't bring it to school."

"What about valuable things that belong to your family members? Like your mom or dad?" Giselle asked.

"I could ask them but they're busy, so I'll.... I'll ask my grandpa!" Kalianna decided.

"Good idea, he probably has some things of value." Giselle agrees.

Kalianna gets on her Vespa scooter and puts on her helmet. "Alright, see you tomorrow Elle."

"See ya," Giselle waves as the ravenette drives away from the building.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Masaru De-Sinclair's Home. Living Room.

"Something of value huh?" Masaru asked his granddaughter after she finished explaining. He was sitting down on the couch with her.

"Yes, do you have anything? Anything precious from your travels? I promise I'll give it straight back." Kalianna says.

"Alright, I have something very valuable that I've kept for years, but you have to promise me you'll take good care of it." Masaru says.

Kalianna nods. "I promise grandpa."