💨ʟᴀᴅʏ ꜰᴀɴ💨

(Sukura41: ⚠️WARNING⚠️: Racism❗❗❗)

Scene: Paris Airport.

"Grandma!" Kalianna exclaimed as she rushes up to Seo-Yeon and hugs her tightly.

Seo-Yeon chuckles and hugs her back. "It seems like someone missed me."

"Welcome back to Paris, mother." Vanita is next to hug the elderly woman.

"Hello, Ms. Woo." Darius greets Seo-Yeon politely.

Seo-Yeon rolls her eyes. "Oh, Darius, don't be so stiff! Come here!" She embraces Darius in a bone crushing hug.

Darius wheezes and Seo-Yeon pulls away and pats his shoulder.

"See? Isn't that better?" She asked.

Darius gave a thumbs up, his other hand holding his ribcage.

For an old woman, she was tremendously strong.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Inside De-Sinclair Car.

"Mom, it really wasn't necessary to book a hotel, you could've stayed with us." Vanita says, sitting in the passenger's seat.

"Yeah, you know your always welcome in one of our guest rooms," Darius added, sitting in the driver's seat.

Seo-Yeon sucks her teeth, sitting with her granddaughter in the back. "Nonsense, I don't need to stay in a guest room every time I visit, hotels treat me better."

Vanita rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"Let's change the subject, I heard a certain teenager became a worldwide supermodel!" Seo-Yeon pokes Kalianna on the shoulder, making her giggle.

"Yeah, it's pretty great. So far I've traveled to Bora Bora and Santa Monica for modeling business. And I've gotten two awards." Kalianna stated proudly.

"That's wonderful, oh, I see you still have my hairband." Seo-Yeon says, inspecting the yellow hairband that was now a headband on Kalianna's head.

"Yeah, you like what I did? I made some changes to make it like a headband," Kalianna smiles, touching her headband.

"Ah, I forgot you're a fashion designer too, how is that working out?" Seo-Yeon inquires.

"Amazing. I've designed so many things for people and celebrities." Kalianna replies.

As the noirette continues to talk about fashion designing to her grandmother while she listened and nodded, Vanita looks back at them with a small smile.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg.