🍭ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ🍭

(Sukura41: This chapter includes side characters from the Miraculous Side Book

(Sukura41: This chapter includes side characters from the Miraculous Side Book. Please read the chapter 'Auditions' to not get confused.)

It had been several weeks since Ace had came into the picture with his idea of holding a play.

In those weeks, the progress on the play had increased rapidly, thanks to Kalianna paying for the whole thing.

With just reaching out to Danielle Harris, the head fashion designer of the luxury fashion house, Chloé, she arranged a meeting with Ace, sketching out his imagination onto paper as he described how he wanted the costumes to look for the play, he had a very expansive imagination.

Kalianna would've designed the outfits herself, IF Terroist Moth hadn't been sending out Akumas to Akumatize victims.

However, she did sketch stage setups for each scene for Ace's script, and he loved all of them. The first was the Candy Kingdom palace, the second was the Toffee Land palace, the third was the border between both empires, the fourth would be Candy Kingdom forest, and so on.

Of course, many students had auditioned, some got the role, like Hiro and Darla, some didn't, leaving them angry or disappointed.

The key roles, the main roles, that practically everyone wanted, was the role of Prince Toffee and Princess Sweetheart.

But they couldn't have them, because they belonged to Adrien and Kalianna, as they had proven themselves to be a great actor and actress.

Yes, they would be each other's love interests, but they were fine with that, as they were slowly, slowly beginning to talk like how they used too, before things got majorly complicated.

Lila, wanting to be the princess, was salty that she didn't get to be Adrien's love interest. So she had a plan to give Ace a hard time.

Scene: Art Room.

The Art members are working.

There was a knock on the door before it opened, revealing Lila and Alya.

Kalianna, who was sewing a pink tulle skirt, spotted the both of them and rolled her eyes.

"Hi guys!" Lila greeted sweetly.

"Hey Lila," The teens greeted back.

"Do you girls need something?" Jean-Pierre questions.

"Lila was just wondering if she could audition for being Princess Sweetheart in the play," Alya says.

Ace, who was sitting down, typing on his Marvel Studios laptop, looked at the duo. "Um, sorry Lila, but I already gave that role to Kalianna,"

"What?!" Lila shrieks. She knew about Kalianna being Princess Sweetheart, but she wanted to play the victim and have everyone turn against Ace for his decision.