🕶ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜱᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ🕶

(Sukura41: Happy New Years!!! 🥂🎇🥳)

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Maya, Giselle, and Kalianna are leaving the premises together.

"Sooo, how was your weekend trip in Santa Monica with Adrien? And Lila?" Giselle asked her BFF, rolling her eyes when she mentioned Lila's name.

"It was absolutely AMAZING," Kalianna replies. "Adrien and I spent a lot of time together. Lila of course tried to start problems and keep us apart but that b1tch failed miserably. In fact, I'd say she brought Adrien and I even closer together."

"That's good to hear gurl, cause Lila always wants to start drama." Giselle says. "But anyway, I gotta get down to my manager's studio to record my new song, bye girls!" She waved, then walked away.

"Bye!" Kalianna and Maya waved at her as she walked away.

"Are you waiting for someone May?" Kalianna asked her close friend, who was chewing bubblegum and texting on her phone.

"M-hm, Adonis is picking me up today. He just bought his own car so he wants to show off for me." Maya informs, keeping her eyes on her phone.

"Awww, that's so sweet." Kalianna smiles.

Just then the De-Sinclair car arrives.

"I gotta go, I have a photoshoot to get too. See ya tomorrow." Kalianna waves at Maya, approaching Regina.

Maya gives the noirette a brief wave while she climbs into her car, and the vehicle drives away.

Just then Jocelyn came coming down the stairs. "Dad, I wanna buy a Louis Vuitton jacket, can I use your credit card?" She asked her father on her phone which had a Louis Vuitton phone case.

Maya ignores the Oakley girl as she stops beside her.

"What? What do you mean no?!" Jocelyn frowns. "...I don't care if I've got too much, I want another one! A literal pink one! ...Ugh!" She stomps her foot. "You're literally the worst!" She then hangs up and shoves her phone into her LV purse.

Maya side-eyes Jocelyn, then returned to looking at her phone. She was now scrolling through Twitter.

Jocelyn notices Maya beside her and huffs. "My dad won't let me get a pick Louis Vuitton jacket because he says I've already got five of them, none of them are even pink!" She crosses her arms.

"I don't care." Maya says blunty, her eyes trained on her phone.

Jocelyn looks at her with shock and scoffs. "Rude! You should be grateful I'm even talking to you right now. I never talk to girls, I prefer hanging with guys."

"Yeah, and you know exactly why." Maya retorts, still scrolling through Twitter, stumbling upon some memes as she did.

The actress had been informed by Giselle about Jocelyn Oakley the day after Kalianna had encountered her in the bathroom.