🍌Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ʙᴀɴᴀɴᴀ🍌

Scene: Kalianna's Room

Kalianna is working on a blue costume.

"Such fine fabric," Kaalki comments, feeling the outfit's fabric with her hand limb. "What exactly is this attire for?"

"I'll bet you anything it's for a battle. It looks so cool!" Xuppu guessed.

"You're right, Xuppu," Kalianna finishes working on the outfit and cuts the thread with a pair of scissors. "I designed these costumes for my friend Maya's upcoming movie. This outfit is for the superhero of Creation," She points at the blue outfit. "And this one's for the supervillain of Destruction," She points at the red, black, and grey outfit on the other mannequin.

 "And this one's for the supervillain of Destruction," She points at the red, black, and grey outfit on the other mannequin

(Sukura41: Kalianna's designs.)

"What's a movie?" Xuppu asked.

"It's like a make-believe story they show on television," Kalianna replies.

"Are you gonna be famous?" Orikko asked.

"I already am. I'm a model, I have my website Couture Designs, and I'm a part-time fashion designer. Everyone in Paris knows about me because I'm on the cover of famous magazines," Kalianna shrugged.

She was bragging, she'd admit, but she had every right too.

"But are you gonna be in the movie?" Orikko probed.

"As an extra, and I'm also the costume designer. We're gonna be on the news," Kalianna gasps when she checked the time on her phone. "Oh no, I'm gonna be late!"

Shortly after the noirette had put the costumes in two black garment bags, she opened her sewing box and took out the Miracle Box. She pressed the top button of the Box and the side compartments all opened.

"Alright, back in the Box," She says to all the Kwamis sternly.

The Kwamis groaned and muttered, reluctantly returning to their compartments before they closed after they did.

Kalianna puts the Miraculous Box back in her sewing box before closing it and leaving with the garment bags.

Scene: TVi News Announcement.