⚡ꜱᴛʀɪᴋᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ (ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏᴛʜ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)⚡

Scene: Agreste Mansion

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Gabriel's Atelier.

Adrien enters, still searching for his father. "Father?"

His risk mark activates, causing him to rub it. He spots something gleaming on the floor just then and walks over to it, picking up the object.

It appeared to be a monocle, but Adrien wondered what it was doing in his father's office.

Suddenly, the environment shakes. Adrien is shocked and turns around.

He runs to the window and notices Strikeback wandering outside.

"I'll have to talk to my father later!" He runs out of the office.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien runs in. "Plagg, claws out!" He transforms into Cat Noir and leaps out of the open window.

Scene: Gare du Nord.

Kalianna sadly begins leaving the station, walking towards her Vespa scooter. "What am I gonna do now Tikki?" She asks her Kwami.

"He'll be back, Kalianna. He's just going on a voyage!" Tikki replies.

Kalianna's risk mark glows. "Of course, Voyage! Kalianna may have failed, but Lady Horseshoe will bring him back! And together, we'll go talk to his father!" She smiles.

"You wanna use the Miraculous of the Horse and teleport yourself, just for that?" Tikki quizzed, bewildered.

"I'm ready to risk everything to not lose Adrien! Tikki, spots on!" Kalianna transforms into Lady Luck. She opens her yo-yo to take the Horse Miraculous and wears it upon obtaining it.

Kaalki watches her, wondering why she needed to unify her and Tikki.

"Tikki, Kaalki, unify-!"

The heavy stomps of Strikeback disrupt Lady Luck, and she takes off the glasses, watching Strikeback in shock.

"Whoa, that's one big villain! Okay, I guess I'll have to deal with this problem first, but I'll be back to save you soon, Adrien!" Lady Luck then swung away towards Strikeback.

Scene: Startrain.

Félix is looking out the window.

Nathalie, who is sitting next to him, looks at him, then slowly places her hand on his, catching him off-guard. "Try to make the most out of this trip, Adrien. You're about to discover the world, and then you'll return to all of your friends and your father with fantastic memories to share with them."

"You're right, Nathalie," Félix agrees. "You have to seize the opportunity when it presents itself to you."

"And we'll end up being the best friends in the world since we're going to see it all together." Lila chimes in.