ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

(Not my picture.)

Y/n's POV

"Sometimes in life realization hits you hard. For the people who understand me, hey. You are not alone, not anymore. Trust me when I say this, ' It's not always going to be easy, but you have to keep going. Even if you have no trust, it's a leap of faith. Leap. nobody else is gonna do it for you.'" I read to myself before boarding the train to Hogwarts. That was a quote from one of my favorite authors. ( Me, I wrote that. I am feeling very confident.)

 I walk along the train car passing compartments. Most compartments I walk by have quiet chatter coming from within. Then I hear laughter coming from one. There was loud chatter coming from there, and as the train starts moving I decided to take my chances with the fun-sounding compartment. 

I knock and the voices quiet but I make out a few sentences.

"Do you know if we were supposed to meet anyone?" Says one.

"Nope, I don't know people." Says a different one.

"Well, I know people, considering how beautiful I am." Says another and I snicker softly.

"Maybe it's Lillyflower!" Says another one sounding excited and with that the door opens. The boy who opened the door had curly unruly black hair, blue eyes, and slightly cracked glasses. I knew who he was, James Potter. I knew that because I have a friend that goes here. We owl each other all the time and she tells me all bout the students. She told me about the group called the Marauders.

"Hi," He says looking at my face and I send him a small smile. 

"Do you mind if I join you and your friends?" I say sweetly and he runs a hand through his hair, almost nervously.

"Yeah, but, um, just second." He says closing the door abruptly.

"Guys, she's pretty can I let her in?" He whispers and I barely catch it.

"Yeah," Sure," "Why not?" Came the replies and the door reopens to James again.

"Come in." He says. I walk inside and look around the compartment. It's slightly decorated, it's cute. There are names carved into the wood. Small lighting hung on the top. Some questionable stains and letters are scattered on the top.

I sit down between a blond and a brunette. I know who they are too. Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. The other boy across from me, I know him too, Sirius Black. Remus looks at me and smiles.

"Hi, I'm-" He says and I cut him off.

"I know," I say softly, and his eyes widen. James laughs and Sirius snorts.

"What? How do you-" I cut him off again.

"My friend told me about you all, I know all your names. No, Potter, I am not a stalker, Black please stop looking at me like that, and Pettigrew for Merlin's sake close your mouth." I say and they all look at me in shock.

"Yeah, I know weird right? Anyways I'm Y/n Stirling." I say and smile.

"Stirling?" Says Sirius and I nod.

"Your dad invented the fastest broom ever. The Starsweeper Stirling 2000." Says James and I roll my eyes.

"I made the blueprints he just took all the credit because as he said ' A ten-year-old made broom?! No one in their right mind will buy that!' He does give me good money though." I say and I mock him in an American accent. They all look at me in shock again.

"You can do an American accent?" Asked Peter and I nod.

"Well Duh, I'm half American," I say in an American accent again. They laugh and I smile. They then do this weird thing where they look at each other without talking. Like they're having a conversation with their eyes and after a minute they all nod. Then James looks at me.