ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

- Previously -

"I missed your smile," He whispers in my ear, only loud enough for me to hear, I smile and look away from his captivating gaze.

"Remus?" Asks James' voice and I nod as Siruis finally releases me.

"Where would he be?" He asks Sirius and James shakes his head, I watch as they think, and then Peter answers.

"Doesn't he have prefect duties around this time?" He asks Peter and James snaps his fingers.

"That's it, well done, Wormy," He says and I chuckle at his words.

"Let's go find him," Says Lea, heading out of the stadium, I nod and follow them.

I was excited to see my friend, but I think I saved one of the best for last...

---Presently---

We all walked and most of my friends conversed while we did. I lingered behind, I was thinking about what was going to happen. Would he be mad? Sad? I wouldn't know until it happened. I stared down at my shoes and sighed.

It'll be fine...

I reassured myself and looked up to Arty, waiting for me, he was smiling. His smile faded as he saw my face, his brows furrowing in concern.

"What's wrong?" He asked, slinging his arm over my shoulder, and I sighed.

"I'm just anxious," I said, and his smile returned.

"You've got nothing to worry about. Remus loves you," He says, and I nod, looking down.

Then finally we reach Remus, and he's telling a story to a bunch of first years. He was sitting in a chair and the kids sat on the floor below him. I watch him smile as he tells the story to the home-sick kids. They all laugh as he gets to a punchline and they get quiet at the suspenseful part.

"And then, the princess finally saw, that, she could do it on her own, that she didn't need a prince, and soon enough, she became queen," He says and smiles.

"Remus?" I said and his attention was immediately on me. His jaw drops and the first years all look over to me. He stands up and stumbles on his feet but soon he's a couple feet away from me.

"Y/n?" He asked shakily and I nodded, he embraced me in the tightest hug, his face buried in my neck, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh my gods, oh my gods," He whispered into my neck. I hugged him back, rubbed his back slowly, and felt tears streaking my neck.

"Remus?" I asked and I pulled his head from my neck, he sniffled at me, teary-eyed. "I'm so sorry," I said, putting my hand on his cheek, and wiping his tears.

"Who is that?" The first-years whispered among themselves, and some smiled at our interaction.

"Y-you're back," He said and I chuckled, I nodded and he embraced me again, his head in the same place as before.

"I missed you so fucking much," He says into my ear, and I smiled, I hugged him tighter at his words.

"I missed you so much," I said back into his other ear, I felt his blush against me.

"Why- why did you leave?" He says, but he hesitates, I sigh and look back at our group of friends.

"That's something I do need to talk to you guys about," I said looking down.

"Well, we've got all day," said James, and Peter nodded along.

"The courtyard?" Asks Lea, I nod, and we all head there as a group, the silence on our way there was deafening. I looked at my shoes as we walked, thinking about what I was going to say when I realized we arrived at the courtyard.