ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

---Time Skip--- (5th Year)

Siruis' Pov                                                                                                     

I run down the corridor as a scream echoes, I laugh as Snivellus chases after us with green hair. I turn the corner and grab Y/n as she turns the corner. I pull us both into a closet. Snape runs past us and once he's gone we erupt into giggles. I smile at our proximity, she'd gotten more beautiful than I could have imagined over the summer. She very quietly opens the door and peeks her head out.

No, let's just stay here.

"Coast is clear, let's go." She says grabbing my hand, the action sends sparks up my arm. She pulls me out and we walk into the great hall laughing. We sit down with the rest of our group and Remus looks at us suspiciously.

"What did you do Sirius? Now Y/n, I know you're an angel and that you would never do something as bad as a prank." Says Remus with a smirk, they all turn to her and she stuffs food in her mouth before answering.

Well, she sure does look like an angel.

"Yesh, I dowd doo a pwank wish swiwuis." She says with a full mouth, I laugh and so does James.

Yep, an angel.

"One more time, Greenbean." Says Arty ruffling her hair as he sits down at our table.

"Fine," she hisses out. " I did a prank with Sirius. I'm sorry, Okay?" She says sarcastically, rolling her eyes. Remus cracks a small smile and goes back to reading his book. Then just as Lilly walks in James stands up and heads over to her.

"Here we go." Says Peter, grabbing an apple. I put my arms behind my head as I watch the whole thing unravel. James comes back with red cheeks and a hanging head. As he sits down next to me again I put my arm around his neck and ruffle his hair. He groans and pushes me off.

"Well, we should get going. Class is about to start." Says Y/n standing up with a muffin in hand. I nod while standing up, I make eye contact with Y/n, her eyes were so pretty.

I've got an idea.

"Oh, Y/n, my flower, would you go out with me?" I say in my best James voice, she laughs and goes along. I put my hand out for her and go on one knee.

"No, you arogant toerag. I will never." She says her nose high in the air. We laugh together as James groans in the background. 

"We're just kidding James, you know we love you right?" Says Y/n, giving him a side hug. James finally cracks a smile and hugs her back.

"Yeah, I know." He says, hanging on to her while we walk. He then whispers something in her ear and she laughs as the rest of our group converses. I suddenly feel a bit angry at James, but I don't know why.

Why is he holding her so close?

I scoff at myself and sit down next to peter in class. I try to focus on a couple of pranks ideas but I can't get the image of James and Y/n together out of my head.

- - - - - - - - - -

Remus' Pov

The villain hides in a corner, while his partner slashes the Hero with his blade. She crawls out from the corner and then gets in between them. 'Stop it!' She screams, and her partner with wide eyes backs away from her. ' What are you doing?!' Exclaims the hero, but the villain looks at her partner only. 'Look, if you're going to choose between him and me. Choose him, because if you truly loved me there wouldn't be a choice ' He cried and the villain sighs. Her partner scoffs and walks away, she turns to the hero with tears in her eyes. 'I'm sorry,' She sobbed and turned off to run after her partner. 'Hey, please don't walk away, not again.' She whispered and he turned around with a sad sigh. 'You brought this on yourself, but' He paused with weary eyes,' I know you love him. So go, be with him. I just hope made the right choice.' He says and with the blink of an eye disappears into the shadows.