ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🚨🛑!!!!!!!! Before you scroll !!!!!!!! This is a Trigger Warning for self-harm, panic attacks, and knives.  For those who don't want to read it, there is a warning at the beginning and end so you can skip it.🛑🚨⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

--- Previously ---

"What is this place?" I ask and she sets the dragon down. She grabs my hand and leads me down to a set of stairs. We ascend, walk to a group of multiple doors, and walk out into a forest, with snow on the tops of trees. I follow her and we walk to another door in the middle of the forest. We walk through that door and it leads through a beach filled with palm trees. Then we walk through another door that leads into an office.

"Step into my office," She says with her American accent and laughs at herself.

"This is my dragon sanctuary, I help lost dragons." She says and I smile. She then walks to another door and opens it for me. It leads back to the entrance of the library. I walk back into the library and blink in awe.

"Cool right?" She says and I nod, she laughs at my face.

"I'm a bit shocked," I say looking back at her.

"You're cute when you are," She says making my cheeks bloom with a rose hue. She laughs and her laugh was like honey, I couldn't get enough of it. I smile and we walk out of the library talking.

--- Presently ---

Y/n's Pov

I walk into our next class with Remus and I trip on my way in. He catches me by the arms and smiles at me goofily. 

"You, okay?" He asks with caring eyes, I nod and he releases me. We walk to our assigned seats, I sit down next to Peter and sigh as class starts. 

"How's your day going, Peter?" I ask, and Peter looks up from his parchment.

"Fairly well, you?" He mumbles quietly, I wrinkle my nose.

"It could be better, but I been in my head for a while," I say, rubbing my forehead, as it throbs.

I take notes and look at the new girl that Siruis is flirting with. She was perfect looking, with blond hair falling at her arms and green eyes that sparkled in the light.

"God, she is so beautiful," I mumble and Peter looks up. He looks where I'm looking and then looks back at me.

⚠️⚠️⚠️This is where it starts⚠️⚠️⚠️

 I wish I were that perfect, I am so ugly. 

Wishpers the voice in my head, I try to block it out but it gets louder the more I look at her.

Ask what her name is...

"What's her name?" I say and Peter shakes his head.

"Sandy," He says and I groan quietly.

You're not good enough and you never will be...