ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

--- Previously ---

Soon after we walk to the Great Hall, we meet up with everyone. I watch as they eat and I nibble at my food. Then the ground starts to shake and screams echo through the hall. A couple of windows break and once the shaking stops, a single black crow flies through a break in the window. It caws and flies around the room before flying toward me. It lands on my arms digging its claws into me, I cry out in pain and then it flies away.

"Are you okay?" Asks Siruis and he wraps my arm with a piece of cloth. I shake my head.

"Oh no," I say and they all look at me.

"What? What's wrong?" Asks Lea and I inhale shakily.

"I had a dream about this, all this happened. Then I died." I say and their eyes widen.

---Presently--- 

"This can't be happening, not again, please, please!" I whisper, and I clutch my head as I get a big headache. 

The last time I saw a black crow like this, it was a warning from the great beyond. Run...

I can't let this happen again, not like last time. They're gonna get hurt, I have to get away, they can't get hurt, not this time.

I run out of the great hall and accidentally bump into Arty, he looks at me worried, as he had not been in the great hall.

"Are you okay, you look scared, Peaches?" He says softly, he almost felt the fear radiating off me. Then he tries to slip his hand into mine, but I pull away, knowing that if I said something he would convince me to stay.

"I'm sorry," I say as tears start to prick my eyes, I get into my room and grab a bag, one with an extension charm. I put in clothes and a couple of pairs of shoes, I grab my money bag and my poetry book. Then finally our Photo album, it had beautiful pictures of us all, of my family. I tuck it in the bag and grab my wand. Then I opened the dragon door and Ember walked out, almost as if she sensed me.

"Hi," I say my voice cracking as I hug her, she snorts mournfully as she feels my emotions.

"I have to leave, to keep them safe, he's found me again, would you come with me?" I ask and she nods, I chuckle sadly and we walk out and I watch her squish through the big doorway. We ran through the hall and out to where the forest was, then I heard my name being called. I turn around and see all my friends, my family, chasing down the hill after me.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

They scream and Siruis is the first one to reach me, as he sprints, running ridiculously fast. I was already on Ember getting ready to fly away, but he grabbed onto her wing. I sigh and he looks at me with tear-filled eyes.

"You can't leave, you can't we need you," He says and my lower lip trembles as I try not to let my tears slip away.

"I have to keep you safe, them safe, the only way for this to work is for me to leave. I can't let him hurt you."I say and his tears fall and his brows furrow.

"Who's him?" He asks and I look away as the others arrive.

"My father, my real father," I pause to be careful to say his name.

"Ζεύς," I whisper and the clouds rumble, I whimper and sigh shakily.

"He wants to kill me, I was never supposed to be born, my mother had me against his wishes," I say and Ember shakes Siruis off her wing, I pull up and she starts to fly.