ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

--- Previously ---

"Ellis, his name is Eliis. And Sirius, you made him feel bad. How would you feel if someone forgot your name?" Says Lea, I look up and she smiles warmly at me.

"Merlin, sorry." Mutters Siruis, sitting down.

"Yes, Ellis I'll help you, come here and sit with me." Says Lea and I walk over and sit next to her on the couch. I hand her the book and she smiles.

"Now, what would you usually do?" She asks and I chew on the inside of my lip.

"Y/n and I would go back and forth reading g but mostly she would read to me," I whisper, she nods and starts.

I was reading: The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien.

"'In a hole in the ground, there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty. wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozing smell, nor yet a dry bare, sandy hole with nothing in it or to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit hole and that means comfort.'" She says and I smile at her reading.

--- Presently ---

Siruis' Pov

"I'm telling you, I think I would write a book one day." Says James, picking at his nails.

I scoffed at James and walked out of the common room. I headed to my dorm and did a couple of things before the last class started. 

"What to do, what to do..." I mumbled and sat down on my bed.

I tried to read a book but just ended up falling asleep. 

The struggle is real. 

--- 

I woke up to a loud bang and saw Peter run in to get a book. He paused, looking at me with confusion. We both stay silent before Peter picks up his book.

"I thought you were in class?" Says Peter walking over to me.

"I fell asleep," I state, standing up and stretching.

"Oh, well, we're late for class." He says opening the door, I walk over and we both sprint to class. As we walk in the teacher looks at me suspiciously.

"You're late, Black," He says, his glasses slipping to the rim of his nose. His eyes squinted at me.

"I fell asleep," I repeat like it would explain everything. He scoffs and I sit down. I think about Y/n for the rest of the class. 

Had she hurt herself before?

She had been wearing long sleeves only for a while now.

Why can't time go faster?

The teacher drones on about some useless thing that's not Y/n.

---

Remus' Pov

I sketched out a rose and added a bit of shadow. The teacher talking about something blah blah blah. I was thinking about Y/n still. 

 I loved a lot of things about her.

Her skin, is so beautiful, why would she cut it?

Her hands always waved around whether she flipped someone off or made a heart.

Her eyes, oh her eyes, the perfect color, whether she was sad and stone cold or happy like she used to be.

Ugh, why can't time go faster?   

I sigh, scribbling my name on the rose.

---

Peter's Pov