ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

- Previously -

"Ok then, how long would it take to get there?" He asks and I look at my watch.

"About a day it so, if we take breaks and everything of course," I say and he nods, we keep flying south, even when I still hear the mutter of my my name in the north. I couldn't go back, I never would. My mother would search for me, but she would never find me, after all, I am a Stirling and we are masterminds at playing the shadows.

~ Time skip ~

"We're almost there," I say as Ember grumbles out, I look at Theodore and he has fallen asleep on Ember's back. I whistled a song as we passed the clouds of fluff. I peer off into the distance as we go and then I finally see a familiar train station.

Home, Finally...

- Presently -

I sigh in relief as we reach the castle at about lunchtime. I slip off of Ember and head towards the great hall. Theodore slips off as well, sword at his hip. He looks at the castle in awe and I smile at his shocked face.

"Theo, I think you should wait here for now," I say putting my hand on his chest to stop him and he looks down at me. His smile fades and he nods, before sighing and leaning on Ember.

Breath, Y/n, Breath

I look at the doors in anticipation and take a deep breath, I shake out my jitters and push the doors open.

We got this...

 The doors creak and the entirety of the school turns to look at me. Dumbledore looks up from his conversation and peers at me, he smiles and nods. I take a shaky breath in as the anxiety of all eyes looking at me gets in my head. I scan the sea of students, searching for my friends, and then a pair of blue eyes I had only seen in my dreams looks at me.

"Y/n?" He whispers and tears spring to my eyes as I see his smile. I run towards him, he catches me in his arms and I laugh. I stay there in his arms for what feels like forever. I eventually let him go and he keeps me close, at arm's length.

You're really here, you're real...

"I can't believe you're back." He says and I nod, his eyes scan my face as our time apart has almost amounted to a year. 

"I missed you so much," I say and he blushes slightly, I smile and he gazes at me.

"Where are the others?" I ask and he chuckles, and then a pair of arms wraps around his waist from behind. He freezes and realizes who it is.

"Hey, Snuggluffagus," Says a sultry voice behind him and he sighs.

Who the fuck is this...

"Hey, Anne," He says and she giggles, she forcefully turns him around and wraps her arms around his neck.

Wow, ok...

"Do you need something?" He asks her and she pouts dramatically.

"You, of course," She says and my gag reflex is triggered. I laugh under my breath and he sighs. 

Oh Gods, help this poor man

"I'm good, bye Anne," He says and he grabs me by my wrist and drags me out of the great hall.

"Sorry about that, she's really clingy," He says and I burst out into laughter.

"Now, you wanted to see the others?" He asks and I nod.

"Who first?" He asks and I think for a second, all their faces flashing through my head.

"Regulus," I say and he nods, we walk in silence and I think for a while.