ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

-Previously-

I smile and look over at Regulus, he is still wheezing. I walk to the wardrobe and look at the intricate details carved into it. Regulus has finally calmed down.

And I thought Sirius was a drama queen.

"Have you ever read The lion the witch and the Wardrobe?" I say and he nods I signal toward the wardrobe.

"You don't think?" He says and I smile while opening it. We walk in it keeps going.

What if..... no?

--- Present Time ---

I then feel all tingly and a draft blows through knocking the flashlight out of my hand. It turns off and I feel Regulus grab my hand, it's now trembling. We continue to walk our eyes adjusting to the darkness. I then hear a roar come from the end of the wardrobe. We both freeze in place and I already know what's down there. I pull Regulus with me to the end of the wardrobe, I then look down and there is something I've only read about in books. 

"What's that?" Says Regulus, I watch as a dragon flies up, past us, and out of the cave.

"That. Is a dragon colony." I say, I release Regulus' hand and walk down the stairs. I look at all the dragons as there are signs next to them with labels. It says the type of Dragon and how dangerous it is. I smile at one, and it comes up and nuzzles me. I laugh at Regulus as a Dragon picks him up and puts him on its back.  He screams as it flies down into the hole eventually he grabs onto the dragon and starts smiling.

"Whoo!" He yells as it flies him around and then lands back near me. He gives the dragon a good scratch and watches as the dragon walks away.

"I think I am going to name you Sparky." He says and I smile the I see a closed door with a glow shining through. I walk around and see a dragon surrounded by bioluminescent creatures. Its eyes were a beautiful glowing purple, it had big horns on its head.

"Hey there," I whisper and It cocks its head at me, then it does something all the other dragons didn't do

"Hey there," I whisper and It cocks its head at me, then it does something all the other dragons didn't do. It bows to me and lets out a menacing roar to let all the different dragons know.

ıllıllı T͙i͙m͙e͙ S͙k͙i͙p͙ ıllıllı

 I hear tiny footsteps and see Ember walking over to me, she settles down in my lap. I sigh and pet her gently, she purs. I get up and head to my classes for the day.

 I walk in a couple of minutes late and the class looks at me when I walk in. The teacher glares at me and I smile sarcastically.

"Your late, Stirling." He hisses, and I roll my eyes.

"Sorry, goodness," I say and they sigh.

"Detention." He says and I sit down, then the class starts but I don't care. I take out my pocket knife and carve a small piece out of my wand. I then put the knife on my desk and whisper a spell on the piece. It then grows into a duplicate of my wand, I hear a gasp next to me and I see Sirius looking at me in awe. I look at the wonder in his eyes and I smile.

"How did you do that?" He says and I think back to who taught it to me. 

"It's a family spell, my mom taught it to me. She actually invented it." I say and I hear her laughter in my ears. I suddenly feel sad thinking about her, did she leave me? I snap out of my thoughts when I feel someone gently grab my hand to take my wand. I turn my head and look at Sirius, he rubs his fingers over my wand and that's when I realize he is still holding my hand.

"Sirius," I say and he pauses looking at my wand. I lift up our joined hands and he smirks.

"Well, I think your hand looks pretty good in mine." He says, giving my hand a squeeze. I smile and keep eye contact with him, they are a beautiful grey.

"Well, your hand in mine isn't the only pretty thing, the one whos holding it is pretty as well. Beautiful even." I say and Sirius looks down at his lap, a dark blush on his cheeks. I smirk and when I try to take notes, I pull my hand from Siruis' but he takes it right back.

So for the rest of the class, our hands are linked. Then class ends and I decide to be bold. I lift our linked hands and press a kiss to Siruis' hand and he blushes darker than before, I then walk out to my next class. Leaving Sirius in the doorway with a red face. I sit down in my next class next to Peter and he smiles at me. During the course I got Peter to start talking about his family and he went on about how he lived in London with his dad half the time and the other half with his mom. Even though their family was spilt, they were happy. Then class ended and Peter stops, he realizes he didn't take notes. I see the panic on his face and I grab his shoulder.

"Peter, I took the notes for you, don't worry," I say handing them to him and he smiles.

"Thank you so much." He says and he unexpectedly hugs me. He then quickly pulls away and heads to his next class. I head to my next class with a laugh as I watch someone trip on their way inside. I look around the classroom and take a deep breath. There are plants everywhere, with every type of species you could imagine. My mom always smelled like flowers, and a picture of sunflowers flashed into my mind. 

"Hello class, my name is Ms. Evie Theocard but you can call me ET." She says and she starts the lesson. In the end, I walk out of the class with a plant to take back to my dorm.  Then finally the day finishes and I plop down in my bed.

God, what a day People are exhausting.

~Fin~

A/n: Hey, sorry for the late update, I was on Vacay. Also Happy New Year! We did it, People! Don't forget to comment and Vote!