Prologue

Third-person Pov 

Y/n has always seemed simple. She was always overlooked by others. Just the girl hiding behind her books. What people don't know is that she has a secret. This secret is well, I can't tell you yet, but you'll see soon enough. Now let's start our story. This tale begins in a house in the forest. A wonderful cabin, built by her father and mother, together. They're never home, though. So, for most of her life, she was alone, that was how she liked it. It was just her, a million possibilities and a draw full of throwing knives.

 You see she had some very weird aunts who loved to give gifts.

 Anyways, by the age of 8, she had acquired some very special skillsets. It didn't matter then, because those were muggle skills. After learning how to read, she read every book ever handed to her. Her days were spent in her own home library. She was a half-blood, her mother was a muggle and her father was a wizard. She loved her mother very much. She had a recipe book that she passed down to Y/n.

 Her mother was a traveler, she went around the world writing books and playing music.  Every month she would get a new postcard from her mother, filled with pictures and receipts from her adventures. It was Y/n's 10th birthday, her father had come home for the party but her mother was away. Throughout the party, no one heard the knock on the door from the postman. Later after the party, it was her father who found the letter. On the floor. Her mother was found dead. Y/n found her father on the floor crying. After a few months, she would ask him. 'Where's mom? Dad, where's my mom?'  When he didn't answer she knew. 

Oh well, she would grow up without her mother. Instead, she had her books. All those wonderful authors who nurtured her with their voices. She knew she was not alone, she had her books and that was enough. Until she started school. She started at Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She had started there and grown an American accent. She had gone there until they kicked her out. She transferred to Bothwell School of Witchcraft. In England, she was taken in by this school and also adopted another accent. By the age of twelve, she could go back and forth between both accents with ease. Then she did something that got her kicked out of that school as well. Her father was getting frustrated at having to find new schools for her to go to.

This year as she turned 13 her father made a deal with her that this was her last chance to go to a wizard school. If she got kicked out again she would send her to a muggle school. We enter the beginning of her third year at Hogwarts in the year 1973 and she was ready to try again. After all, she was a Stirling. One of the greatest wizard families ever. And Stirlings don't stop even after they're gone. She doesn't know it yet but she is going to change the world.

Y/n Stirling, a girl with more power than anyone will ever know. 

~fin~

A/n: God that sounds poetic, well let's move on shall we?  I should be posting the first chapter sometime this week. I just have to type it. I send my love.

I also made a Spotify playlist, here is the link.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6prA0gljy8guI8SYWa7GVt?si=06f8031772414051