ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟

- Previously -

She said and when she looked up Remus had tears in his eyes. She smiles at his softness, he smiles back as a tear rolls down his cheek.

"Aw, are you okay?" She says and she wipes his tear with a finger.

"Yeah, I'm fine, you read beautifully." He says and she looks down, smiling she thanks him.

"Thanks, Rem." She says and she hugs him. She reads to him a bit more before they both fall asleep, arms wrapped around each other. Dinner was forgotten but little did they know that a shadow was rolling over Hogwarts, and soon the crows would sing.

Watch out Stirling, the world is out for you.

---Presently--- 

Remus' Pov

I woke up to a sleeping Y/n and Ember walking out of the bathroom. Ember looked at me and snorted at me. I unraveled myself out of bed, not waking the beautiful girl. I scratched Ember's neck and went to wash my face in the bathroom. I then left the bathroom and left a note on her bedside table. I tiptoed out and went to the kitchens, a couple of elves were inside.

"Hello, Master Remus. Are you going to make something?" Says one named Feathers, I nod and they all leave me in the kitchen to do what I'd like. I grab a bit of cinnamon, cut up some apples, drizzle honey on the cut apples, and add a pinch of cinnamon. It was something Y/n and I made when it was tough. Our comfort food. I left with a couple of forks and smiled as she opened the door to her room.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I ask and she sighs, I walk in and she closes the door behind me.

"Tired, I don't like it here," She says walking back to the bed, I hand her a fork and she looks at the apples with a watery smile.

"Thanks, Rem. You know me too well." She says and we eat the apples and she takes 3 or four pieces. It's not much but it's a start. I finish the apples and start for the door but a feeling stops me.

"Are you gonna go to classes today?" I ask her and she sighs, she stands up and heads for her wardrobe.

"I guess, I mean I have to, don't I?" She says taking a robe and setting it out on her bed.

"No, you could take a health day," I say closing the wardrobe door and making her look at me. (OMG imagine, Remus, leaning over you to close the door, his breath on your neck... VYDUOEVYOVYFUVEvgtiygvk)

"I'm gonna go to class," She says grabbing her clothes and heading for the bathroom.

She needs to rest, not go to class.

"No, you're going to rest," I say blocking the doorway, she frowns and huffs trying to squeeze past me.

"Come on," She mutters and I sigh.

I guess we'll have to do it the hard way.

"Nope," I say picking her up and placing her away from the door.

"Fine," She groans.

"So, what should we do on this beautiful day off?" I ask and she chews her fingernails.

"Dragon hunting?" She asks and I nod, we then walk over to the vase next to the chimney and turn it over. The vase creaks and the walls rumble. Then the secret door opens the one to my dragon colony. She smiles, her bright smile.

"Let's go," She says and we walk down to the supply room. I grab some dragon snacks and we walk out into the mountains. Y/n cups her hands over her mouth and whistles. It was sharp and clear as day, then in response we listened. The sound of a roar and wings echoed over the field of flowers we were standing in.