ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

- Previously -

It's all connected, it has to be.

"How did you know how to get in here?" Asks Theodore and I look at the other end of the room. It was an illusion, made to look like nothing was there, there was a staircase.

"Well, this painter and architect, has designed many buildings and this is one of them. So, she would leave her paintings in her buildings and then design secret tunnels. Not to mention, I know the password." I say with a sly smile. I head towards the staircase and Theodore walks behind me.

"Every secret comes with a price," He says as we go up in elevation.

"You don't say," I mumble, and I hear my name being whispered.

"Y/n!"

---Presently---

(Warning, Blood, death, knives, fire, and more suicidal thoughts/talk.)

I turn around and see no one there, Theodore looks at me quizzically. I shrug it off and continue exploring until we hear a bell chime in the distance. There are screams and shouts as we exit the room into the hall.

"Intruder!"  Exclaims Theodore and he grabs my arm, dragging me in a different direction. I wince as he pulls on my arm, my brows furrowed as I smell something unusual, Smoke! I gasped as the walls around us caught fire and Theodore tripped on something, knocking him unconscious.

"Dam it, Theo!" I say and kneel beside him, I try to wake him up as the flames surround us. The air became thick, and I saw someone walk through the fire. He walked with confidence and a powerful aura was radiating off him. 

I know you, or at least I did... 

I thought as he smiled grimly at me, he walked closer, and I scrambled to my feet. I grabbed my wand and pointed it at him as Theodore stirred. I coughed as more smoke entered my lungs. He chuckles at the fear on my face.

I hate fire, Why did it have to be fire...

"Don't be scared, little one," He says extending out a hand to me and I feel myself reaching for it.

"Don't!" Exclaims Thoedore, he gets up and runs toward the stranger, and then he is thrown across the room. I gasp and then cough as the flames inch closer.

It's getting closer, please!

"Come on, I'm not going to hurt you." Says the stranger, he looks around and realizes I wasn't scared of him but of the fire. He snaps and the flames are put out instantly, My eyes widen as I see his face. He looked like any other person you would see walking down the street, the only apparent difference was his eyes. They were purple, blue, yellow, and green, all swirling around in one beautiful iris.

"W-why are you here?" I ask and he sighs.

What is this? Stuttering?! Woman up!

"Your father sent me. He wants to talk," He says and I scoff.

"Really, I haven't heard that one before, is it new?" I say sarcastically and he narrows his eyes at me.

"Are you sure about that? Because the last time he just 'wanted to talk'" I say lifting my hands with quotations and walking towards him.

"He tried to kill me, so what the hell does he want to talk about now?" I ask raising my voice slightly. I shake lightly with fear and exhilaration. 

"This conversation cannot happen here, it's-" He starts, and I cut him off.

"Not safe? I don't want to talk to him! I didn't even want to talk to my mother, at least she didn't kill me, but still!" I exclaim, and he observes my movements. I sigh and sink to the floor my back against the wall.